How do I use a UST with UTAU-SYNTH (UTAU for Mac)

Marcie.

Momo's Minion
So, I've been wanting to create a cover using UTAU-Synth recently, so I searched for a tutorial. The only one I found was the Yuunari (I'm not sure if I spelled that right), but I found it confusing as Yuunari wasn't using the same device as me, I can't currently find any tutorials for UTAU-Synth. I've managed to download the UST for the song I want, but I'm still unsure how to use it. Can anyone help?

Reactions: Big_B

Big_B

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hello! How're ya doing?

Well, I never worked with Mac, but I think that it works with commands, right? I can't help you properly, but I find this in a video's description:

"How do i export a song from UTAU-Synth? I recently re-downloaded UTAU-synth (and made my own UTAU ^_^) so i now know the exporting shortcut as: CMMD + R"

It was from this video:

She has this one that she shows how to open th ust too:

Idk her, but I believe that she can help you a lot! ^^ I hope I helped you, see ya~

Marcie.

Momo's Minion
Hello! How're ya doing?

Well, I never worked with Mac, but I think that it works with commands, right? I can't help you properly, but I find this in a video's description:

"How do i export a song from UTAU-Synth? I recently re-downloaded UTAU-synth (and made my own UTAU ^_^) so i now know the exporting shortcut as: CMMD + R"

It was from this video:

She has this one that she shows how to open th ust too:

Idk her, but I believe that she can help you a lot! ^^ I hope I helped you, see ya~

Thank you! The videos you sent look promising, I'm sure they will help!

Reactions: Big_B

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
USTs and voicebanks made for the windows version of UTAU will still work for UTAU-Synth. Ensure that you unzip files using Unarchiver to preserve filenames, and you should be good to go. https://theunarchiver.com/

The only thing you need to worry about is if you create your own USTs and voicebanks and plan to distribute them to Windows users. There are certain precautions you need to take, and it's more reliable if you run the Windows version of UTAU when doing these things. However, for personal use, or for distribution to Mac users only, you don't need to worry about anything.

Reactions: Nohkara