Hi there, I'm New to UTAU and this forum

Ardesite53

Teto's Territory
Hi guys
I'm 15 years old and i'm currently learning how to make electronic music
i'm a big fan of Electronic music and EDMs. also a fan of Vocaloids and UTAU.

i first discovered UTAU when Teto Kasane was still famous back in 2012 i was still a vocaloid fan that time. last year i'm interested to make electronic music using a DAW i used FL Studio last year but i stopped (since i'm very new on these kinds of stuff that time T_T) ever since i'm beginning to understand those kinds of stuff now i'm currently learning even futher how to use DAW, make sounds using VSTs, and music theory ( it's been 2 months now actually but i have schedule).

since i'm learning on how to use synths and getting familiar with it little by little
i realized i can also learn how to use a vocal synthesizer like Vocaloid, UTAU. that I'm a fan of for a really long time.
i chose to use UTAU first since it's free/shareware unlike Vocaloid it's pricey.

I've been searching on youtube for basic tutorials on how to use UTAU but it doesn't seem like understandable (i'm new to UTAU)
but then one youtuber told me to join here to REALLY REALLY REALLY learn and understand the basics on using UTAU.
so yeah.
Also Alstroemeria Records fan :3:sing:

Short Mini-Info abt me :
Main UTAU : Ryone Yami (English) (yes he's still in beta looking forward to his final release :creepy:)
Likes : Pizza, High Quality Anime (like Kyoani), EVANGELLIIOOONNN (i'm effed up XD), High Quality Headphones, Dolby Atmos, IMAX Theaters, Jappy food except for curry ans sushi, Mountain Dew, Root beer, Cute Glasses girls, SPEECCCSSSS.
Dislikes : Coffins, Complex Maths, Thai Food, Mac
Favorite Record Labels : OWLSA, Monstercat, Never say die, Alstroemeria Records, ENM
(UPDATE) Favorite Artists : Porter Robinson, Zedd, Mat Zo, Skrillex, Husky, Masayoshi Minoshima, Keyboard Kid, livetune, ClariS
Genres : Electro House, Complextro, Dubstep, Moombathon, Electronic, Drum and Bass, Brostep.

Thanks for meeting you guys also for having me here :3
i hope i can learn a lot of things and make new friends here in this forum.

NOTE : i only wanna make English vocals for now since i don't know japanese (and not interested in writing my songs in japanese for now)

ADDITIONAL NOTE : i make electronic music as a hobby since i still study in high school, just want to do something in my life. :3

ADDITIONAL ADDITIONAL NOTE : There are times i'm not online for a day or a week OR A MONTH
due to school stuff (eh):annoyed: or other stuff.

nice meeeting you guys again.

Last edited:

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to the forums! Most people here don't bite so feel free to join us in the chatbox if you ever want to talk about music or UTAU stuff.
or just completely goof off since we do a lot of that here too
but eyyy its fun

Reactions: Ardesite53

Ardesite53

Teto's Territory
Welcome to the forums! Most people here don't bite so feel free to join us in the chatbox if you ever want to talk about music or UTAU stuff.
or just completely goof off since we do a lot of that here too
but eyyy its fun
sure thanks
[doublepost=1460570573][/doublepost]
Welcome to the forum, nice to have another new aspiring music producer!
[doublepost=1460570632][/doublepost]
Welcome, and good luck here
You gonna need it, heed my warning
Welcome to UF! If you have any questions just ask us
Hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, good luck : ' D have fun
Thanks Everyone

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Welcome to the forum. you've found the right place to get your feet wet with utau (granted, using or recording vccv english right off the bat adds a whole 'nother layer of complexity). feel free to ask questions, we don't bite.

Reactions: Ardesite53

Ardesite53

Teto's Territory
Welcome to the forum. you've found the right place to get your feet wet with utau (granted, using or recording vccv english right off the bat adds a whole 'nother layer of complexity). feel free to ask questions, we don't bite.
Thanks but... what's a bite?