Hi I'm Pasuteru and I'm a Mess

pasuteru

His Gimmick is Space
Heyo!

I'm Pasuteru, but you can call me Suzu, or Pasu, whichever you'd like! I'm new to the forum, but I've been using UTAU for about half a year, and I'm still learning as much as I can about mixing and the program itself. I decided to join the forum after the release of my UTAU, Hana, and also because I really need some more connections in the community :love: . That being said, I'm kind of an anxious mess, so if I seem awkward it's really because I have no idea how to begin interactions with people (afterwards I'm fine, the beginning is the tricky part).

Anyways, I'm 18 years old, and I dream of one day becoming a VOCALOID producer! I'm currently working on learning how to make music, and while the progress is slow, I'll eventually get the hang of it. My main focus is 8-bit, but I love music of all kinds, ranging from alternative-indie music to the happiest of VOCALOID songs! I also watch a lot of anime as well, my tastes ranging from things like Tokyo Ghoul to My Love Story!, the latter of which is just the gosh darn cutest thing I've ever seen.

I also sing sometimes but, I dislike how my voice is so normally I trash it lmao.

As I mentioned before, I just released my own UTAU, named Hana Tsukine. I know that her r-sounds are a bit rough, but I'm planning on releasing a gentle append in July that ought to fix all of those types of issues, and I'm pretty proud of her regardless. She's the very first one I've ever made, and for an ACT 1 CV I'm very happy with how she turned out.

This turned a bit rambly but, regardless, I hope to make friends here and learn more about mixing and UTAU-ing!

My Soundcloud
My Youtube
((Just in case you wanna check my stuff out oop))
((I recommend Moonlight Cafeteria))

Reactions: HoneyPai