help with plug-ins!!???

mothDestroyer

Momo's Minion
so like, im new to mostly everything and i uh, helpppp

I tried to install romaji to hiragana from https://ux.getuploader.com/yuuboku/download/7/romantokana_2009092601.zip this site, and its supposed to be a plug in. (I also installed a different one and it has the same problem.) I unzipped the files and put them in the plug in thing, but every time i go on UTAU and try to find the ones i just got, they aren't there. Even if i press "open plug ins folder" on the tools bar thing. when i try to open them from my windows files tho, they open but give out the message bellow. Similarly, all my text is wonky, and even if i use hiragana to the lyrics thing, it turns it into question marks. help. me. ;_;

Attachments

• Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    14.3 KB · Views: 8

nneko

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
It looks like you have the romantokana plugin folder in another folder called "more".
Will it work if it's not in that subfolder?
For example: UTAU/plugins/romantokana/romantokana.exe
Similarly, all my text is wonky, and even if i use hiragana to the lyrics thing, it turns it into question marks.
Do you mean that all the text is random gibberish?
If so, did you change your locale to Japanese before downloading and installing UTAU?

Reactions: mothDestroyer

mothDestroyer

Momo's Minion
Thanks! When i installed it, i didnt ckheck the decimal thing, and i guess that mesed things up, i reinstalled it and the text (english or hiragana) is fixed. I placed the plugin in the correct place this time. Its running as it shoud now, i just installed it wrong the first time ^^;