Help finding an UTAU

Kilios Furude

Teto's Territory
I'm currently cleaning up my UTAU folder bc it's a jumbled mess. I stumbled upon an UTAU named Fengshang. Does anyone know more about this UTAU? I like the way his voice sounds but want to be able to use him in his native tongue. The only two voicebanks avalable are on baidu and I livie in the US so it won't take my number to sign up

风清.jpg

EnjouAkuma

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm currently cleaning up my UTAU folder bc it's a jumbled mess. I stumbled upon an UTAU named Fengshang. Does anyone know more about this UTAU? I like the way his voice sounds but want to be able to use him in his native tongue. The only two voicebanks avalable are on baidu and I livie in the US so it won't take my number to sign up

View attachment 12277
If you can't a while until my phone starts working again, or I get a new one, I have a baidu account. It logged me out and needs verification, but obviously now was not a good time since I need my phone for that XD

Kilios Furude

Teto's Territory
If you can't a while until my phone starts working again, or I get a new one, I have a baidu account. It logged me out and needs verification, but obviously now was not a good time since I need my phone for that XD
I found the voicebank. Apparently I had both the Japanese and Chinese voicebank download but never extracted the Chinese voice