Hello Again! (Re-introduction)

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Omg, so I've been inactive from a big part of the fandom for about 3 years. I first joined the UTAU community in 2010 and I used to post here... so much has changed in the time I've been away! I kept posting some covers and stuff on my Soundcloud but it's not the same. xD

But since I've been making some new VBs that I'm almost ready to release, I thought now might be a good time to jump back in and say hey! Old friends have come and gone, but I'm soo ready to make some new friends in this fandom because I think I know like no one here now, lmao. Come to think of it, it's actually kind of hilarious to me because I met my fiancee right here on Utaforum (actually the old one) and I've jumped a country for that reason since my last visit. :')

Anyway, if I haven't met you before, nice to meet you! I'm Raiyux~ My UTAUs are Nakane Fuuka/Fuu, Castella Nova, and Nemuru Rukia. I look forward to seeing what all of you do and totally need people to watch on YT and such to find out what songs are actually cool nowadays, haha.

(I'm really kinda shy and anxious tho so like sorry if I clam up a bit.^^:wink:

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ah, welcome back! I remember you actually! I used Castella Nova for the release of my first UST.... my, it's been a long time...

Shasta

Professional Lurker
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Wow, I never had the chance to meet you before. I joined the fandom about three years ago. Lol.