Hatsu Mani (初マニ) : Looking for Relationship/Friendship

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory

MeiOkurin

Momo's Minion
Name: Meiki Okurin
Personality: A shy, but friendly girl with a dark past. Due to circumstances she'd rather not mention, Meiki has been alone most of her life and only has her cousin Yuuka Himei and a couple others to call her friends. She's extremely loyal to the friends she has and constantly checks on them to make sure they are okay if they're even a little bit sad.
First thoughts of Mani:"O-Oh~ she's kind of cute! I wanna be her friend! *Blushes*"
How they act in relationship: Meiki being the friendly(sometimes a little more so than just friendly) girl that she is, Meiki becomes friends with Mani quickly and shows no shame in hugging and cuddling a lot, even in public. (Meiki also has a desire to kiss Mani but she is too shy to even ask out of fear of losing Mani as a friend.)
Voice Sample: http://www.box.com/s/b15885faed084e2c103e

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
MeiOkurin link said:
Personality: A shy, but friendly girl with a dark past. Due to circumstances she'd rather not mention, Meiki has been alone most of her life and only has her cousin Yuuka Himei and a couple others to call her friends. She's extremely loyal to the friends she has and constantly checks on them to make sure they are okay if they're even a little bit sad.
First thoughts of Mani:\"O-Oh~ she's kind of cute! I wanna be her friend! *Blushes*\"
How they act in relationship: Meiki being the friendly(sometimes a little more so than just friendly) girl that she is, Meiki becomes friends with Mani quickly and shows no shame in hugging and cuddling a lot, even in public. (Meiki also has a desire to kiss Mani but she is too shy to even ask out of fear of losing Mani as a friend.)

Ohmy. Thats a very good voicebank there. o wo

And yes. They can be friends = w=~

TaiyoKaze

Momo's Minion
*would throw Natsu at Mani, but that would be odd [somehow xD]* o3o *shall make them friends, cause Natsu makes friends with everyone xD*

As for Mitzu... she's an odd cookie =3=

MeiOkurin

Momo's Minion
KuroKitsuSan link said:
[quote author=MeiOkurin link=topic=537.msg12881#msg12881 date=1336022217]
First thoughts of Mani:\"O-Oh~ she's kind of cute! I wanna be her friend! *Blushes*\"

[/quote]

Thank you! owo I can give you her so her and Mani can duet if you'd like. x3

Meiki: Yayayayay~ *Snuggles Mani*

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
TaiyoKaze link said:
*would throw Natsu at Mani, but that would be odd [somehow xD]* o3o *shall make them friends, cause Natsu makes friends with everyone xD*

As for Mitzu... she's an odd cookie =3=
LOL Mitzu sounds epic.
Natsu is epic :U totes a yes.

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
MeiOkurin link said:
[quote author=KuroKitsuSan link=topic=537.msg12951#msg12951 date=1336090291]
[quote author=MeiOkurin link=topic=537.msg12881#msg12881 date=1336022217]

[/quote]

Thank you! owo I can give you her so her and Mani can duet if you'd like. x3

Meiki: Yayayayay~ *Snuggles Mani*
[/quote]
Oyes ;; Duets are always a nice thing.
If you have a youtube, I can PM you with her ACT3 and password.

Uchi

Teto's Territory
Kero link said:
[quote author=KuroKitsuSan link=topic=537.msg10225#msg10225 date=1334194562]
Like, last resort partners, if you get what I mean. Not that he's bad as in \"last resort\". I don't know how to phrase it any other way orz
*not her type lol

That is totally understandable. Yura is kind of dangerous to get involved in a relationship with, so that's a smart decision xDD Business partner/friendship FTW
[/quote]

Nagare spies cheating intentions.

Either KANDI or Nagare would love to be friends with Hatsu!

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
Uchi link said:
[quote author=Kero link=topic=537.msg10889#msg10889 date=1334535335]
[quote author=KuroKitsuSan link=topic=537.msg10225#msg10225 date=1334194562]
Like, last resort partners, if you get what I mean. Not that he's bad as in \"last resort\". I don't know how to phrase it any other way orz
*not her type lol

That is totally understandable. Yura is kind of dangerous to get involved in a relationship with, so that's a smart decision xDD Business partner/friendship FTW
[/quote]

[/quote]
xD That'd be fun.
of course :uhuhu:

TaiyoKaze

Momo's Minion
*only fills this out cause she feels like it* =3= xD

Name: Taiyone Natsuo
Personality: Natsuo is very upbeat, cheerful, friendly, sociable, etc etc and tends to be very energetic and semi-hyper. He enjoys doing all kinds of activities. However, he only tends to show this side of him around people he knows or thinks are decent people. If not, he just kind of secludes himself in a corner to read or whatever. If ticked, which is kind of hard to do, he'll bite your head off with sarcasm, and possibly his katana :U
First thoughts of Mani: He probably thinks she looks nice, friendly, and cute xD Although, he's smart enough not to judge upon first sight, so he'll probably start off as a friend and if for whatever it gets to be more than that.... well..... xD
How they act in relationship: Honestly, he can go either way depending on the person xD I would call him a submissive dominator, for the lack of a better description.
Voice Sample: >:U *pouts cause she's lazy*
Warm - http://soundcloud.com/taiyokaze/utau-flower-tail-taiyone
Med - http://soundcloud.com/taiyokaze/utau-if-youre-not-here-taiyone
Dark/Mature - http://soundcloud.com/taiyokaze/utau-if-youre-not-here

Natsuo: I d-don't approve of this random matchmaking you keep putting me through... :sick:
Me: PFFT. The only other time was a crackpairing generator xP
Natsuo: B-but! D8
Me: GO BE FRIENDS WITH MANI. NAO :U *sticks Mani's file in Natsu's room*
Natsuo: T^T

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
TaiyoKaze link said:
*only fills this out cause she feels like it* =3= xD

Name: Taiyone Natsuo
Personality: Natsuo is very upbeat, cheerful, friendly, sociable, etc etc and tends to be very energetic and semi-hyper. He enjoys doing all kinds of activities. However, he only tends to show this side of him around people he knows or thinks are decent people. If not, he just kind of secludes himself in a corner to read or whatever. If ticked, which is kind of hard to do, he'll bite your head off with sarcasm, and possibly his katana :U
First thoughts of Mani: He probably thinks she looks nice, friendly, and cute xD Although, he's smart enough not to judge upon first sight, so he'll probably start off as a friend and if for whatever it gets to be more than that.... well..... xD
How they act in relationship: Honestly, he can go either way depending on the person xD I would call him a submissive dominator, for the lack of a better description.
Voice Sample: >:U *pouts cause she's lazy*
Warm - http://soundcloud.com/taiyokaze/utau-flower-tail-taiyone
Med - http://soundcloud.com/taiyokaze/utau-if-youre-not-here-taiyone
Dark/Mature - http://soundcloud.com/taiyokaze/utau-if-youre-not-here

Natsuo: I d-don't approve of this random matchmaking you keep putting me through... :sick:
Me: PFFT. The only other time was a crackpairing generator xP
Natsuo: B-but! D8
Me: GO BE FRIENDS WITH MANI. NAO :U *sticks Mani's file in Natsu's room*
Natsuo: T^T
*WHEEZE*
LOLOL MANI FILE.

TaiyoKaze

Momo's Minion
I live to entertain, my friend :sing: xD
Natsuo: ... I don't like this T^T
Mitzumi: Quit being a baby >8U

*ponders duet options* o3o

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
TaiyoKaze link said:
I live to entertain, my friend :sing: xD
Natsuo: ... I don't like this T^T
Mitzumi: Quit being a baby >8U

*ponders duet options* o3o
*throws like dislike ust*

MeiOkurin

Momo's Minion
Meiki: It's okay Natsuo~ just as long as you don't hurt Mani in any way you'll be fine. *Smiles and giggles*

-Pondering duet options as well.-

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
MeiOkurin link said:
Meiki: It's okay Natsuo~ just as long as you don't hurt Mani in any way you'll be fine. *Smiles and giggles*

-Pondering duet options as well.-

Q HQ Oh you guys <3

Kero

Momo's Minion
KuroKitsuSan link said:
[quote author=Uchi link=topic=537.msg13114#msg13114 date=1336181292]
*not her type lol

[/quote]
xD That'd be fun.
[/quote]
LOL HERE WE GO

Yura:  It's...not like that? Y-You know how it is... 8D;;
[size=5pt]
/pondering TRIO options lol

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
Kero link said:
[quote author=KuroKitsuSan link=topic=537.msg13120#msg13120 date=1336185300]
*not her type lol

[/quote]
xD That'd be fun.
[/quote]
LOL HERE WE GO

[size=5pt]
[/quote]
oh you guys Q WQ

Uchi

Teto's Territory
KuroKitsuSan link said:
[quote author=Kero link=topic=537.msg13381#msg13381 date=1336342478]
[quote author=KuroKitsuSan link=topic=537.msg13120#msg13120 date=1336185300]
*not her type lol

[/quote]
xD That'd be fun.
[/quote]
LOL HERE WE GO

[size=5pt]
[/quote]
oh you guys Q WQ
[/quote]

This would be a beautiful RP.