everyt:me I open utau it gives me Info: The preutterance of '-' is longer than the overlap.and another error too

-phoenix-

Momo's Minion
so it gives me the error Info: The preutterance of '* -' is longer than the overlap. if I just ignore it and play a note in utau if gives me the error "raise by generate batch progressパスか見つかれました
the raise by generate batch progress error is not a new error actually and I have dealt with it before.But this time I was not able to fix it and I think this error could have occured because of I deleted and reinstalled utau so many times that it created a new error.somebody pls help I tried to fix it for hours but nothing worked 1676401620243.png1676401710748.png

Last edited:

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Not an error, it's just a oto checker. It just makes sure your VB is configured correctly to help diagnose errors. You can just tick "do not show" if you don't need it.

Raise by generate batch process is a different, unrelated error. As a starting point, are you running as administrator? And where is this latest UTAU install located?

-phoenix-

Momo's Minion
Not an error, it's just a oto checker. It just makes sure your VB is configured correctly to help diagnose errors. You can just tick "do not show" if you don't need it.

Raise by generate batch process is a different, unrelated error. As a starting point, are you running as administrator? And where is this latest UTAU install located?
yes I run the program as adminstrator and utau install is at the downloads section