CVCV UTAU

Zircon

Momo's Minion
I developing a reclist that enables utau's to sing in CV, VCV and CVVC, added my own on the there VCV CV.

The reclist itself is currently long, slightly unpractical mainly because of its length. But I am going to shorten it.

Here’s a sample of the voice.

Last edited:

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko
Part of me thinks, isn't multiple singing styles kinda already there in existing reclists? I mean, I don't know if they're all possible in the existing reclists right now, but it gets me thinking: With VCV, you have the CV parts shown as "- あ" and the like, so one could just make another alias or two for those samples and you've got compatibility with CV .usts. Same thing only easier with CV VC: Usually in CV VC stuff the CV samples are notated like a normal CV voicebank, so they could just be easily used as CV banks as well.

The combination, however...I guess it depends on how you approach it. How did you approach it?

The samples here sound pretty nice. But the question is: Is it practical? Is there any need to cover all styles? I think these questions are left up to the users themselves.

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
To me this all sounds like alot of work for something that doesn't affect the vocals much if at all. As WendytheCreeper said, there are allredy cv samples in vcv, as for the vc it can easely be achived by oto editing of the vcv samples.
:cynical:
It doesn't seem usefull for a japanese bank, however I don't really know which way you thought it was meant to work. I can only see the mix of styles being usefull for other languages. Like vcv for single consonant, and cvvc for multi consonant and endings.

Zircon

Momo's Minion
This CVCV bank originally started out as an English CVCV.

The English version was taking a long to make, so I made a mock up/test Japanese version mainly because I wanted to see if the English version would even work, while I was doing that I found out that it's able to sing in all styles.

The practicableness comes in to play pretty much so I don’t have to record different reclist for my utau such as cv, vcv and so on. I wanted to make something that covers all reclists one-off.

Last edited: