CV VV resources? Also, any dependable English CV reclists?

BIRDMAN

Momo's Minion
I'm sorry if these have been answered before - I've looked, but I don't really know how or where to find what I'm looking for!

Hi UTAForum! Newcomer here, I've had UTAU for a little under a month now! And I had a couple inquiries:

Are there any good resources on how to record CV VV voicebanks? I'm looking and finding a whole lotta nothing, but maybe I'm not looking in the right places? I know how CV works just fine, I just need help to record the VV part. If I wanted a sample for each combination of vowels (like ae, ai, ao, au, an, ea, ei, eo, etc etc.) - while recording, would I say both vowels relatively long, or very quickly? Both maybe? Do I use my own discretion? I don't really know if there's a rulebook to follow or not, but either way I'd really appreciate some insight! (Also, how would I OTO it, compared to your regular CV OTO-ing?)

I was also wondering if anyone had an English CV reclist they found satisfactory. I've only found a couple online so far, but they looked way too short, and comments seemed to think so too. English isn't my biggest priority, but if I do make an English VB, I'd like to make one that can make as many sounds as possible! I just don't know all the sounds I need.

Last edited:

Thehyami

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hello! Welcome to the forum! :smile:

Say both vowel long, but the transition quickly! Do not glide it.

I'm not a native speaker, but I made my own CV English reclist.

Reactions: BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Momo's Minion
Hello! Welcome to the forum! :smile:

Say both vowel long, but the transition quickly! Do not glide it.

I'm not a native speaker, but I made my own CV English reclist.

Thank you! :smile:

Ohh, okay! That makes sense. I appreciate it!

& Hey neato, that sounds pretty awesome! Where can I find the reclist?

Last edited: