CV VC English

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Oh, ok, would you be opposed to me posting stuff with her before then? . w .

Sparrow

Teto's Territory
Welp, for anyone who cares. I'm gonna re-record Onen's english bank. I think I'm just waiting until CZ releases her new reclist. IDk. DX

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Hmmm, I love it Cola~ It really fits and as people pointed out, they harmonize and blend very well *w* Good job !

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Sparrow link said:
Welp, for anyone who cares. I'm gonna re-record Onen's english bank. I think I'm just waiting until CZ releases her new reclist. IDk. DX

Yeah. That's what I'm doing to.

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
MillyAqualine link said:
Hmmm, I love it Cola~ It really fits and as people pointed out, they harmonize and blend very well *w* Good job !
Eee, thanks, Milly~ ;u;

And I'm really excited to see how many new banks pop up after Cz releases her new reclist! It seems a lot of people are planning on re-recording with it, so I'll be waiting eagerly to get my hands on all those new voicebanks, eee~ ouo

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I'll be recording English, as well. (BE PREPARED FOR A GIRL WITH A DEEP VOICE)
I'm just waiting for Cz's new reclist and the Blue Yeti mic (recommended by Cola) that my mom ordered me for Christmas. ^^;

Also, if anyone cares (which no one does *shot*), I'm working on an English cover of Mozaik Role. :3

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
ScandinavianSweetie link said:
I'll be recording English, as well. (BE PREPARED FOR A GIRL WITH A DEEP VOICE)
I'm just waiting for Cz's new reclist and the Blue Yeti mic (recommended by Cola) that my mom ordered me for Christmas. ^^;

Also, if anyone cares (which no one does *shot*), I'm working on an English cover of Mozaik Role. :3

The Yeti is very excellent, I own one which is how Cola knows it's good (IRL buddies). Just be sure when you get it to...well, you could message me, there's a couple things about Gain, Cardiod mode, and EQing that's very important to make the sound high quality.

Oh! That's very excellent. Are you using the lyrics that Neko (The Nico singer) sang with made by...? I forget who, but snow was in their name. I really love Neko's rendition of it in english, I look forward to it!

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
[/quote]
The Yeti is very excellent, I own one which is how Cola knows it's good (IRL buddies). Just be sure when you get it to...well, you could message me, there's a couple things about Gain, Cardiod mode, and EQing that's very important to make the sound high quality.

Oh! That's very excellent. Are you using the lyrics that Neko (The Nico singer) sang with made by...? I forget who, but snow was in their name. I really love Neko's rendition of it in english, I look forward to it!
[/quote]

I'll definitely be too scared to message you when I get it.... ^^;

And no, I'm not using Neko's translation; I'm using Nano's. :3

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
NO GO AHEAD MESSAGE MEEEEE
*isn't helping with the all caps*

Oh, I didn't know Nano had one, that's cool! So you're probably doing a female cover. so doing a male neko style cover is still open hah. though there isn't really a english male that has the right tone yet.

ScandinavianSweetie

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
shinami link said:
NO GO AHEAD MESSAGE MEEEEE
*isn't helping with the all caps*

Oh, I didn't know Nano had one, that's cool! So you're probably doing a female cover. so doing a male neko style cover is still open hah. though there isn't really a english male that has the right tone yet.

Haha, I just don't want to bother you with it. Because, um, like, in the UTAU community, uh, you're amazing, and me, well, I'm invisible... so I feel like I'd be annoying you. ^^; (Jeez, that sounds so bad...)

And yes; I'll be using Halt Tanner. :3

Also love my quote fail up above; I don't even know how I managed that, but I'm not surprised.

Ant

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Aw I want a blue mic too but they're so expensive omggggg.

Also I've been wanting to do a mozaik role cover but I couldn't get the UST and didn't feel like making one from scratch and then I lost interest. :P

And we definitely need more males. :o

Also, sweetie, it's because you put a / in the first [_quote_].

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yes, the Yeti is expensive, but I got a fair deal on Amazon (I was so sad though because the week before I bought it Amazon was having a music thing sale and I could have saved $20). Though I still spent all my birthday money on it, a pop filter, and a cheap desk stand for the filter. It's worth it though, even though the Snowball is cheaper by about $40 the quality is way less.

Oh no no do message me when the time comes. I'm wondering when I became big in the community, I never do much. XD I hide all the time. I'm just like you, I've just been around longer, so don't worry.

Hmmm what I'm thinking with English is we need more tones. The tone that's in every single bank is that basic tone of pronunciation, even in Vocaloids for the most part. We don't really have any full, choral tones, murmuring soft tones, nasal rock tones, etc. Maybe people can think about that when they're doing their banks? I know I will.

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
shinami link said:
Yes, the Yeti is expensive, but I got a fair deal on Amazon (I was so sad though because the week before I bought it Amazon was having a music thing sale and I could have saved $20). Though I still spent all my birthday money on it, a pop filter, and a cheap desk stand for the filter. It's worth it though, even though the Snowball is cheaper by about $40 the quality is way less.

Oh no no do message me when the time comes. I'm wondering when I became big in the community, I never do much. XD I hide all the time. I'm just like you, I've just been around longer, so don't worry.

Hmmm what I'm thinking with English is we need more tones. The tone that's in every single bank is that basic tone of pronunciation, even in Vocaloids for the most part. We don't really have any full, choral tones, murmuring soft tones, nasal rock tones, etc. Maybe people can think about that when they're doing their banks? I know I will.

Of note on tones: Generic is recording Soledi English, which will be really choral (which is basically the definition of Soledi lol); she's also doing one of her banks (BLACK) English, which will be a really thick rock tone with an androgynous quality.  And I'm swapping out the highest pitch of Halt's tripitch English for a rougher, more belt-like quality, so we'll see how that goes when I get a chance to record it.  And talking about mumbly soft makes me consider continuing on that whisper I recorded, but so many otos...

Also yeah the Yeti is pretty much great for its price.  Most other comparable mics are way more expensive.

Cz's going to be recording a new (full) Natalie and a new Cz bank over the winter, possibly.

OngakuCD

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Updated list

(Cz's Lists)
LITE:
Tony Yonne
Piper K.
Lizett
Kori Stone*
Cherry*
Jani*
Kiya Caramella*
Cat Yami*
Ongaku*
Meguro Nika
Natalie Summer

FULL:
CZLoid
Kyokusei Jiseki
Halt Tanner
Beat Okamine
Onen (incomplete OTO)
Mona Minarai
Soledi*

Not sure if they're Lite or Full:
Aido Ishiame*
Hanami*
Kowarene Nulla*

*=not not released

All of us should come together and make a huge collaboration project or a group original song.

Like this
[Luo Tianyi with 39 Mandarin Voicebanks]Tomorrow Will be Better|明天会更好[UTAU] Using engloids like Big AL, Sweet Ann, and Prima

And this (for like a group original song)
【9 VOCALOIDs】Imagination Existence【Original】

Cdra

possibly dead
Global Mod
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I also updated this site.  It has all the latest reclists and all the USTs that I know about.

And, just for a note of fun, I'm making a reclist completely out of English words.  It's getting close to completion, and I'll put it on the site with a template oto when it's done.

And I'm about to release Halt's 2.0 officially, once I get a chance to fix one sample that I broke.  I decided that I'll just release it as bipitch and make some add-on pitches later =w= the third pitch was full of voicecracks and clippinggggg and it was baaaad.

You can officially put Soledi on the list of unreleased FULL banks, since she now has an actual decent set of recordings that I'm just going to take forever to oto because sob

And Natalie still doesn't have a FULL bank?? She's just LITE...

So yeah, things and stuff.  I'd also like to make some kind of collaborative chorus sometime; if originals are involved, I volunteer to help with percussion and bass ;; melodies slay me

OngakuCD

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Cdra link said:
I also updated this site.  It has all the latest reclists and all the USTs that I know about.

And, just for a note of fun, I'm making a reclist completely out of English words.  It's getting close to completion, and I'll put it on the site with a template oto when it's done.

And I'm about to release Halt's 2.0 officially, once I get a chance to fix one sample that I broke.  I decided that I'll just release it as bipitch and make some add-on pitches later =w= the third pitch was full of voicecracks and clippinggggg and it was baaaad.

You can officially put Soledi on the list of unreleased FULL banks, since she now has an actual decent set of recordings that I'm just going to take forever to oto because sob

And Natalie still doesn't have a FULL bank?? She's just LITE...

So yeah, things and stuff.  I'd also like to make some kind of collaborative chorus sometime; if originals are involved, I volunteer to help with percussion and bass ;; melodies slay me

I fixed it :D. I could help with lyrics. My composing skills aren't really that great T>T

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I haven't done much with english yet, but several UST projects and plans in the future for making a bank? But it'd be cool to be involved. With music I can generally think of melodies and like to think of myself as skilled wih harmonies.

OctoberFlash

Momo's Minion
I may be doing a CV VC english bank sometime soon c:

and then I'll attempt to make a bunch of .USTs of 80s songs and such. Because 1. I need practice with making .UST files and 2. I love 80s songs <3

I'm a bit new to UTAU though so idk how good it will be T_T