Compilation Album Announcement and Recruitment: "Pack and Pride"

melobuniiP

Queen of Bunnies, Thou shalt not forget.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Ahh i don't feel comfty sending email, but Id love to join! I have few songs in mind! Just... slacking off.. haa.. orz|l'
//iloveyourworksohmygoshteachmesenpai
I have at least 10+ songs, and "Sleeping Little Bunny" for the MikuExpo
Most of them sounds better for instrumentals ... Few has vocal part, without lyric
really.. honest to god.
I write songs about bunnies. //bunnyobsessed

AkiGlancy

Momo's Minion
Ahh i don't feel comfty sending email, but Id love to join! I have few songs in mind! Just... slacking off.. haa.. orz|l'
//iloveyourworksohmygoshteachmesenpai
I have at least 10+ songs, and "Sleeping Little Bunny" for the MikuExpo
Most of them sounds better for instrumentals ... Few has vocal part, without lyric
really.. honest to god.
I write songs about bunnies. //bunnyobsessed
hello Dear. We would love to have you aboard. You can send the same information to me via the message system on this website

Reactions: melobuniiP

kamonohashi

a small person
Defender of Defoko
Would there be download versions for those who don't want to share their addresses? (I probably won't do this sorry, I've never made an original song and have no idea how CVVC/VCCV works anyway. x3)

P

partial

I would honestly love to participate. Sign me up please, I'll pm you with details.

Sonianjeriku Kagamine

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I would honestly love to participate. Sign me up please, I'll pm you with details.
You can also send a mail to Aki for that with this mail : akiglancy@hotmail.com ^^
Would there be download versions for those who don't want to share their addresses? (I probably won't do this sorry, I've never made an original song and have no idea how CVVC/VCCV works anyway. x3)
When i participate on the 2 firsts compilations, the albums are first in free download and after/later on physical version.