can someone help spread out my newly released utau ?

Utau4life

Teto's Territory
i didnt know where to post sorry i was going to make a show case for him so people can look at his info but i cant so im asking if people would like to use him just so
he can be spread out and be viewed a little more or maybe just test him out you know i bet i sound shallow
but here are his release links its the same song but they both contain download links

thanks for reading

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
I moved this thread to the Song Covers board. While still somewhat inappropriate, it is more appropriate than the UTAU Discussion board. Please either delete this thread after finishing your UTAU Showcase thread or change the title of this thread.

Utau4life

Teto's Territory
I moved this thread to the Song Covers board. While still somewhat inappropriate, it is more appropriate than the UTAU Discussion board. Please either delete this thread after finishing your UTAU Showcase thread or change the title of this thread.
What's wrong with the post ?

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
What's wrong with the post ?
The only board where UTAU promoting threads are appropriate is the UTAU Showcase board, so unless you request either an Admin or Global Moderator to move this thread to the UTAU showcase board, please edit the title to an appropriate one that would suit the Song Covers board.
Sorry if my wording sounded confusing.

Utau4life

Teto's Territory
The only board where UTAU promoting threads are appropriate is the UTAU Showcase board, so unless you request either an Admin or Global Moderator to move this thread to the UTAU showcase board, please edit the title to an appropriate one that would suit the Song Covers board.
Sorry if my wording sounded confusing.
Oh if your an admit would you mind moving the post to the showcase board ? Or do I still need to edit the title because I'm not sure what else to name it

kimchi-tan

Your local Mikotard
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
Oh if your an admit would you mind moving the post to the showcase board ? Or do I still need to edit the title because I'm not sure what else to name it
The first post implies that you weren't ready to create a Showcase thread yet, but yes.
But if you don't want to yet, perhaps try editing the title to something related to covers by your UTAU, or such.

Utau4life

Teto's Territory
The first post implies that you weren't ready to create a Showcase thread yet, but yes.
But if you don't want to yet, perhaps try editing the title to something related to covers by your UTAU, or such.
no I wanted to make a show case but utaforum wouldn't let me