Can someone explain how to install ENUNU to OpenUTAU specifically for Ritsu's voicebanks?

TBA_NA

Momo's Minion
I've already closely tried to follow the existing guides and tutorials, and I've also taken into consideration the different Server versions what would be needed for different voicebanks.

I keep getting errors though, so I may be missing something. So I kind of want someone to explain it as simply as possible.

1. Installed OU version and Voicebanks
2. Launch OU and server.
3. Set to classic
4. Lyrics read as "error"
5. No result(?)

(It happened a while ago, so I might not be remembering it clearly.)

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
It depends heavily which voicebank, but lets presume since you said "a while" I'll assume you're using ENUNU Ritsu Kire ver2

1. Yep
2. Yep, sounds like you're keeping the server open, thats right. For the Ritsu I mentioned you need ENUNU Server 0.6.0
3. After selecting a VB it should say ENUNU twice, you should no longer have the option to choose CLASSIC.
4. You need to ensure the UST is all hiragana or valid phonemes. VCV is a no go, so use the VCV > CV lyrics macro. All end breath notes should be changed to R and any symbols or pitches removed (whether you use the General Lyrics Replacement macro or just select all lyrics from the edit lyrics dialog and use notepad 'find and replace' is up to you).
5. If lyrics still read as Error you will need to screencap the errors that show in the ENUNU window as well as the piano roll and track header and share them here.

Reactions: Kiyoteru

TBA_NA

Momo's Minion
Which one is Server 0.6.0? I could only find an older version. Do I just copy files from 0.6.0 into the latest server version?

TBA_NA

Momo's Minion
?
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind, clicked the wrong file. Reinstalled and used the "start" one instead.

?

Nevermind, clicked the wrong file. Reinstalled and used the "start" one instead.
How do I delete this post?

It depends heavily which voicebank, but lets presume since you said "a while" I'll assume you're using ENUNU Ritsu Kire ver2

1. Yep
2. Yep, sounds like you're keeping the server open, thats right. For the Ritsu I mentioned you need ENUNU Server 0.6.0
3. After selecting a VB it should say ENUNU twice, you should no longer have the option to choose CLASSIC.
4. You need to ensure the UST is all hiragana or valid phonemes. VCV is a no go, so use the VCV > CV lyrics macro. All end breath notes should be changed to R and any symbols or pitches removed (whether you use the General Lyrics Replacement macro or just select all lyrics from the edit lyrics dialog and use notepad 'find and replace' is up to you).
5. If lyrics still read as Error you will need to screencap the errors that show in the ENUNU window as well as the piano roll and track header and share them here.
It still shows only Worldline and Classic.

Stop automatically merging posts.

Attachments

• Screenshot (75).png
    Screenshot (75).png
    322.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot (76).png
    Screenshot (76).png
    257.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
RE: only showing worldline and classic, do you have an ENUNU VB selected? You need to have an ENUNU VB selected.

RE: the errors, I can't really help too much with those... if I had to guess, the installation error about allowing long file paths would be where to start.
1688783223837.png
You also want to run the ENUNUserver batch file, not the py, it should run once and install pytorch and other dependencies (you may need to run it as admin that first time). Then you start it again and it should just get something like this, with or without the warnings at the top:
1688783135160.png

TBA_NA

Momo's Minion
Here's a screenshot with one of them.

Attachments

• Screenshot (79).png
    Screenshot (79).png
    311.7 KB · Views: 2

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Here's a screenshot with one of them.
Ah. That is Ritsu CC/CrissCross, and they don't work with ENUNUServer at all because they are for NNSVS 0.1.0. You can try SimpleENUNU or SimpleENUNU Server (https://github.com/rokujyushi/SimpleEnunu/releases/tag/SimpleEnunu-OpenUtau-0.1.0). I'm unsure if you can edit tuning with the SimpleENUNU Server or just preview it... Should still be helpful.

I should really start all ENUNU issues with "what vb are you working with"... Apologies for the runaround

Last edited:

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Ah. Also, something newer I forgot about. When installing a singer you should be prompted now with an extra step that says some info is missing from the character.yaml, and it asks you to select the singer type: utau, enunu, or diffsinger. You need to select enunu at this screen.

TBA_NA

Momo's Minion
Got that singer type thing already taken care of. Thanks! I think I tried Simple Enunu at one point, I don't remember what happened though. I should reinstall it then.