【Amell Kero/雨るケロ】Parade/パレード 【UTAU Cover】

HoodyP2

Teto's Territory
Hey guys I'm back :P! Some news to share... I'm abandoning the English VCV project bc I just realised that I have to literally oto a bank worth over a GB and nearly (or over) 7000 aliasas... I wish I could work on it but I don't have THAT much time to literally oto everything, sorry :sad:... In the other hand (some good news :D), I'm planning to make two character banks (and redesigned it to be more unique and fitting to my voice)! One of them will be down to my actual voice, Amell Kero (雨るケロ), who's a robot frog, and the other will be Kishi (雨るキシ), who is a robot gecko with a more squeaky/high-pitched cartoonish voice. I'm planning to let them both have at a Japanese VCV and an Arpasing bank, but only time (or my general busyness) can tell... I'm currently working on Kero's JPN voicebank and I've done two pitches... It's still a WIP since I haven't completely oto/record for it yet... In the meantime, I made this cover as an actual demo (not a test demo) for Kero's JPN voicebank! I hope you like it! (Credits in the Audiomack track's description) (Also sorry for the long post, I just want to clarify the news :P)