Why is this particular note on my multipitch voicebank makes a growling sound?

valeriev6_

Momo's Minion
1707631501530.png
I have edited the .frq file, because it was really out of shape, I tried my best to make it more straight, I used multiple resamplers and it has a growling noise. The raw voice sample is fine.
But im pretty sure its the frq file thats the problem.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Would you be able to share the audio file, as well as how it sounds rendered through the resamplers you tested?
You can upload audio clips on somewhere like https://www.whyp.it/ or google drive.

valeriev6_

Momo's Minion
Sure! I'll link the voice sample, the notes in the ba-ba-bi-ba-bu-N-ba, bi-bi-bu-ba-be-bi-N-bi (*all the letters starting in b in this case) The voicebank is supposed to be a shout/multi-pitch, I currently only have 2 pitches, D#3 and F#4 but I'm planning to add more, the resampler im using is f2resamp64 and i also use freesamp14, the wavtool is wavtool2/wavtool4vcv. However f2resamp and bkh01 is the only resamplers i tried that renders breaths.
link for audio file
>> ba-ba-bi-ba-bu-be-ba << raw voice sample
>>bababibibububebebaba.wav<< played in utau with f2resamp 64
>>bababibibububebebaba-tnfdns<< played in utau with tn_fdns? *I think thats the name

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
You'll most likely find a single desc.mrq file in each voicebank folder, and multiple LLSM files (one per audio file).