【UTAU Release】ユラギ - YURAGI 【Ciel Sekaine♀・EMOTIONS 4VCV+CVVC】

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPu3SHR0jnI[/video]
Copied from the video's description:

Hello, this is Pianodream. :wink:
This is the release video of the UTAU library voicebank "Ciel Sekaine" (France).

Includes/Features:
_4 pitches of VCV: A3, E4, A4, C5 + prefix.map
_complete CV hiragana AND ROMAJI oto encoding
_4 pitchs of (CV)VC + tuned oto.ini
_full reference sheet + readme
_Two demo songs: one by the voice provider, one by the UTAU.
Check the readme (in both English and Japanese) for informations and how to use.

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.4shared.com/rar/q_E7v2BY/ciel4emotions.html (430 M:shades:
PASSWORD FOR ZIP: sekaineshieru

Meaning you can basically feed him/her any kind of oto be it VCV, hiragana or romaji and it won't be a problem.

The stunning reference sheet art you can see at the end of the video was commissioned by me from the über-awesome SteelEmissary! And you people should AAAALL go buy from him, that's an order.

The art that looks good (c) SteelEmissary & me for the colorization
The crap art and the rest (c) me
Original song & PV (c) niki
Ciel Sekaine (c) me
Mix made by thibaud76200

Have fun using Ciel and please let me know if you use him/her anywhere uvu

Tema

Living Katsudon
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I love the "Yuragi" cover! And so many features~! *w* I'll have to play with hir one day. (I've got around three projects partially done that are yelling at me to work on them, so it might be a while orz)

Also, just as a head's up, the password's not mentioned in this post. Luckily I managed to think of going to the video to check for it before panicking XD

Pianodream

Teto's Territory
teifuani said:
I love the "Yuragi" cover! And so many features~! *w* I'll have to play with hir one day. (I've got around three projects partially done that are yelling at me to work on them, so it might be a while orz)

Also, just as a head's up, the password's not mentioned in this post. Luckily I managed to think of going to the video to check for it before panicking XD

Oopsies. XD