[UTAU RELEASE] Melt - Mizuiro Seigaku (Remake)

Lazarus512

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

I'll be copy-pasting the first part of my video description here:

"First and foremost I would just like to say that I missed UTAU soo much! Like genuinely missed it! and especially my UTAU: Mizuiro!

I did plan on posting this on the 20th of March because that's his birthday and original release date (March 20, 2010) but I ran out of time because of work and other affairs.

I've abandoned him for 6 years and I'm sorry about that Mizuiro! :c but it's great to be back!

I've missed so much things in the UTAU universe, I don't think I could keep up but I'll try my best to process every new information that I could get."

So yeah this is basically my UTAU in which I abandoned for 6 years and brought him back. I would really like it if you can give me feedback (Specifically criticism) so I can improve him more! :smile:

and I would like you guys to try him out if you can:

DOWNLOAD LINK ( VB ):
Mizuiro Seigaku (声楽水色) - CV Ver. 0.5 - http://www.mediafire.com/download/s17dpnrrvci29cr/Mizuiro_Seigaku_(声楽水色)_-_CV_Ver._0.5.rar

Last edited:
Reactions: partial
P

partial

I would just like to say I thoroughly enjoyed this cover and definitely plan on using as well as following the development of this UTAU.

Reactions: Lazarus512

Lazarus512

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I would just like to say I thoroughly enjoyed this cover and definitely plan on using as well as following the development of this UTAU.

Thank you! I really appreciate it! I will try my very best to improve him more. :smile:

Reactions: partial