UTAU group?

amaterasu miya

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
well
i think that UTAforum users should form an UTAU group, a few people being voicers, artists, musicians, lyricists, oto'ers etc etc

i can make covers, designs, box arts and originals
i'm more of a musician than a lyricist, though
if people think that we should work together and make a group, please comment and feel free to give ideas!

working together would be good, there would be more than one persons ideas, thus making a unique utau that stands out, and would also gain more popularity among overseas users!
i also think it'd be really fun to work together :3
if you want to join in, think about what youre good at!
any help at all would be good!

Last edited:

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I'd be up for joining. I have the following voicebanks at my disposal if you're willing to work with banks that are premade:
Tsukine Sayuri (JP CV, CVVC; KOR CVVC)
Fumetsune Sora (JP CV)
KRYSeS (A 5 member group of utau (all JP CV, 2 males & 3 females), meant to be used in a similar way to ZOLA PROJECT)

I can oto CV and CVVC (though I know how VCV works). I'm a lyricist (English only) and voicer (I've done 6 voicebanks). I can do box art and video edits.

Last edited:

amaterasu miya

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'd be up for joining. I have the following voicebanks at my disposal if you're willing to work with banks that are premade:
Tsukine Sayuri (JP CV, CVVC; KOR CVVC)
Fumetsune Sora (JP CV)
KRYSeS (A 5 member group of utau (all JP CV, 2 males & 3 females), meant to be used in a similar way to ZOLA PROJECT)

I can oto CV and CVVC (though I know how VCV works). I'm a lyricist (English only) and voicer (I've done 6 voicebanks). I can do box art and video edits.
by UTAU group, i mean we make UTAU's, like VIPPA :3

lyricists and OTOers are always welcome ^^

UTAU-Linx

Teto's Territory
well
i think that UTAforum users should form an UTAU group, a few people being voicers, artists, musicians, lyricists, oto'ers etc etc

i can make covers, designs, box arts and originals
i'm more of a musician than a lyricist, though
if people think that we should work together and make a group, please comment and feel free to give ideas!

working together would be good, there would be more than one persons ideas, thus making a unique utau that stands out, and would also gain more popularity among overseas users!
i also think it'd be really fun to work together :3
if you want to join in, think about what youre good at!
any help at all would be good!
I would like to join but I can't really do a lot of things... I'm just Mixing Covers and Tunning or Editing USTs so I won't really useful..

ChocoNilla04

Ruko's Ruffians
I dont mind joining. I'm only good for mixing, rendering/fitting and otoing cv banks ^^;;
Here are some examples of my mixing and otoing:

Kuroda is vcv, Akuyou is mine(and ofc oto'd by me)