UtaForum users Group

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
hmm we should create a group only for UtaForum users, like a group in Whatsapp or Facebook, using our non personal account! Sometimes is kinda difficult to write in the chatbox, I'm using my phone to enter and it's very hard :/
Idk this is just an idea

Reactions: VocAddict

danlof99

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
A Whatsapp group could be fine^^ On Facebook there is an Oversea Utau User group and many people from this forum are also there, so it's sorta useless in my opinion...

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
But then it wouldn't be utaforum, it'd just be a totally separate chat group away from utaforum (with the goal of taking users away from utau forum.)
No one's saying you can't do it but there's already many of these types of things on services like skype.

Not tryin' to be rude but there's a loooooooot

It's also against Facebook's terms to have multiple accounts. Unlike the fake community of the vocal synth faceboon is meanr for more 'genuine' interaction with your real identity. So you probably shouldn't have a 'non-personal' account on there in the first place.

Reactions: oteto

keiran h

★Working on it★
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
But then it wouldn't be utaforum, it'd just be a totally separate chat group away from utaforum (with the goal of taking users away from utau forum.)
No one's saying you can't do it but there's already many of these types of things on services like skype.

Not tryin' to be rude but there's a loooooooot
Hmmm yeah you are right! Hehe ^^