Troubles with an UTAU...

Spamaton

Momo's Minion
I recently downloaded an Utauloid of Sam and Max from "Sam and Max: Freelance Police" and I wanted to test it. I drew some notes randomly and they sang them. But then I tried making them use some USTs, especially covers of MARETU's song "SIU" by mimisan15 (in Japanese) and "Mind Brand" by Makkusan (in English). While rendering, every note fails to create a wave. I've tried changing the notes with the "iroiro" plugin, I checked the "oto" settings (changing "," to "." and even backward), but nothing seems to work.

I used "Locale Emulator" while installing and using UTAU, I even uninstalled it and reinstalled it twice without any positive results. It would be nice if someone could give me a hand. Thanks in advance.

NordGeit

Your stubborn Yotsuba Channel frequenter. Direct.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I really should make a troubleshooting page on LearnUTAU...
The first order is to check if the sounds are even in the voicebank in the first place. Anyhoo
Since I use UTAU rather rarely, I'm not sure over iroiro and its capabilities, but here goes:
Things to check:
Special flags in the UST, making it a resampler issue rather than a voicebank issue
Prefixes, suffixes, and other things in the notes themselves that the voicebank doesn't have
straight up sounds themselves.
im slep now