Somehow, in some way or another, the voicebank does this

Hikaruuuuun

Momo's Minion
Somehow, in someway or another, my voicebank does this:
what.png

Im using openutau, JA VCV phonemizer on a CV voicebank, with VV phonemes for smoother vowel transitions. Any other vowels seems fine, but "a i" for some reason gets somewhat static and unnatural. I tried deleting the .frq file and it wont regenerate, anyone know how do you fix this problem??????

audio sample (rendered)

More examples:
1701064696792.png

Hikaruuuuun

Momo's Minion
APPARENTLY, it was a resampler problem, I eventually fixed the problem by switching to wordline but the main resampler i use (doppelter) is acting horribly with my voicebank... weird...

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Does this issue persist when you use doppeltler in classic UTAU?
Have you been using any flags in classic UTAU, or customized expressions in OpenUtau?

Hikaruuuuun

Momo's Minion
tried classic utau before, but i decided to move to openutau because its more easier for me, plus classic utau is buggy on my windows 11 computer
Post automatically merged:

Does this issue persist when you use doppeltler in classic UTAU?
Have you been using any flags in classic UTAU, or customized expressions in OpenUtau?
so far, no expressions, just baseline voicebank by itself

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
Can I ask where UTAU and OU have been installed?

iXari3l

Momo's Minion
I don't know if it will be of any help, but OU gave me several problems while using any kind of classic resampler instead of the worldline one.
Some other people also had problems as far as I have checked.
I have tried updating several times and such problems were never fixed. It could be fixed as far as I am replying rn.

If you still haven't found a solution, or fixed your issue, maybe going to OpenUTAU's github and opening an issue could help?
Also joining their Discord and asking there could be another option.
They will probably know how to help better.