so i just downloaded teto's "edge voicebank" and it does not work, i followed yuunari's vid on how to get other voicebanks

teto's secret fan

Momo's Minion
yes, i set the system localle to japan,i cut and pasted it into the voices folder, she does show up but she doesn't sing, im using a romanji to hiragana translator,
Post automatically merged:

should i try deleting teto and re isntalling again?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
To ensure that you installed UTAU correctly, you can check this tutorial.

In order to type Japanese characters on Windows, this is how to set up an extra keyboard. When enabled, you simply type romaji on your keyboard and it'll automatically be converted to hiragana.

Also, please note that Kasane Teto's new Edge voicebank is an addon voicebank. To use Teto, you will need the main voicebank first. There are three options for main voicebank that you can download from this page.

最新版『連続音』+『単独音』ライブラリー: Latest VCV + CV voicebank
最新版『単独音』ライブラリー: Latest CV voicebank (I recommend this for beginners)
『英語音源』ライブラリー: English voicebank

teto's secret fan

Momo's Minion
To ensure that you installed UTAU correctly, you can check this tutorial.

In order to type Japanese characters on Windows, this is how to set up an extra keyboard. When enabled, you simply type romaji on your keyboard and it'll automatically be converted to hiragana.

Also, please note that Kasane Teto's new Edge voicebank is an addon voicebank. To use Teto, you will need the main voicebank first. There are three options for main voicebank that you can download from this page.

最新版『連続音』+『単独音』ライブラリー: Latest VCV + CV voicebank
最新版『単独音』ライブラリー: Latest CV voicebank (I recommend this for beginners)
『英語音源』ライブラリー: English voicebank
ah i see, that's why i haven't been able top get any sounds from her, thankyou