Should Project CUPiD's Chinese bank be on UTAU or NIAONiao?

Should Porject CUPiDs Chinese bank be on NIAONiao or UTAU

• NIAONiao

• UTAU

• NameWave

Results are only viewable after voting.

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
I thought it was probably to do a poll ^^
you can read more about Project CUPiD here ^^

So this is what I posted in their Dedicated thread

"Sadly I have to move the Mandarin Chinese Banks for these guys to NIAONiao. I feel that their Chinese vb's best fit in the NIAONiao software
If anyone is opposed to this idea feel free to speak up and I will think about it"

As mentioned above if you oppose or fine with this idea you are free to speak up your reasons
I will post a poll too

I want to make Project CUPiD a project where your opinions matter
if you are opposed to something I will try to to make things better, but at points I might not change (not unless I speak to my friends about it)

So let your voice be heard on this project ^^​

bio

VocalSynth Enthusiast
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I say niaoNIAO because of the "-" phoneme and tuning options
But utau is better with CV-VC and better to go in and edit the oto, then having to re-configure the whole thing(one thing niaoniao could improve on)
so utau is better

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Like I said on the other thread. UTAU is the most advanced synth of the three, and the CVVChinese system has been optimized for smoothness and compatibility with Presamp. I feel like it's best to stay on that engine, although extra banks created for niaoniao or name wave can me released afterwards.

❤️PuririnLuka❤️

Arsloids Guardian
Defender of Defoko
Like I said on the other thread. UTAU is the most advanced synth of the three, and the CVVChinese system has been optimized for smoothness and compatibility with Presamp. I feel like it's best to stay on that engine, although extra banks created for niaoniao or name wave can me released afterwards.
Oh I see, I will surely keep this in mind, I feel that most people will be able to use their UTAU banks than their NN banks after all