Need someone to OTO

Asahi Yoichi

Momo's Minion
EDIT: VB was too quiet in part, new link for who ever wants to help :sick:

BAAAAAH! My utau is sooo messed up. I tried to OTO him and he still has silent spots because I have no idea what Im doing :-_-:
(I think I went down from a-bya, so I give up easy OTL)
I am totally new to the Oremo recording, and OTO/Setparam.
(I usually just find a good voicebank xD)
BUT NOW I want to use my voice but I cant because I have no freaking clue what to do. Like I said, I am new to OREMO, so if anything needs to be re-recorded, I will be happy to do so :sick: Its probably the least I am able to do. :bigtears:

Haha, once I get this done, its gonna be an open download UTAU! Thanks to whom helps!

The link :3 to le awesome voicebank ^^> http://www.4shared.com/zip/Qx6p7hx-ba/Asahi_Yoichi__1_.html?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I might. Also, 4shared is finicky sometimes, so would you mind uploading anywhere else to make it easier for other people?

Asahi Yoichi

Momo's Minion
Why yes :smile:
Here is the link on mediafire. Any other sites and I will post it there too :smile:
I appreciate your offer! The link~ http://www.mediafire.com/download/dq1h66c27t8683p/Asahi%20Yoichi.zip

:creepygrin::creepygrin:

Alex

Teto's Territory
Your voice isn't bad, and your pronounciation's pretty good for the most part. Your t's need some work but otherwise you're fine!!

What kind of mic are you using, though? All of your samples sound muffled :sad: If you're using a laptop or a webcam mic, you might want to switch to a headset or a USB mic instead, those tend to have better sound quality.

Asahi Yoichi

Momo's Minion
Ahh, yes. I am using my laptop mic.
I have, however, been looking into buying a mic but I dont know what I should get. Any suggestions?

And thank you for your nice comment~ Should I make the T's harder or softer?

Alex

Teto's Territory
I think a normal USB mic should be okay! You don't need anything professional or super expensive for this. And no need to thank me! uvu

I guess, it needs to be softer? To be honest I'm not sure what's a "soft t" and what's a "hard t", it just needs to be less aspirated. It should be a sound somewhat like this. Looking up japanese pronouncation tips could also help! I'm sorry, I'm a little bad with explanations. 8(

Asahi Yoichi

Momo's Minion
Nono, it was a weird question xD
(I understand what cha mean though) :wink:
I really appreciate your feedback though :D