Is there an english bank type which is similar to cv romaji?

Fudgetusk

Momo's Minion
Hi. I downloaded a cv romaji voicebank. The thing I like in this is that it's easy to write the lyrics. For example if I want to write "konichiwa" then I have to write "ko ni chi wa" and utau sings it without any problem. However I want utau to sing in english. So I want to know that what voice bank format working in this same way, but in english if exists?

GeneralNuisance

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Yes, CV English, but it has NUMEROUS issues related to clarity and ease of use.

The reason CV Japanese works is that Japanese doesn't have ending consonants or dipthongs. But English does. Plus, English spelling is not at all consistent with how English is pronounced (the ough in "cough", "throughout" and "though" is pronounced differently for example), whereas Japaanese spelling is VERY consistent with pronunciation. So English banks use a variety of phoneme systems to make things work. And as such, in order to get GOOD English results, you need to play around with banks done in the larger CVVC family of reclists. If you really want ease of use and don't feel like fussing around with things, a CVVC bank (Japanese or English) with a presamp.ini + presamp itself might be your best bet.

However, English is NOT AT ALL recommended for beginners, mainly for the reasons listed above.

vlbonnie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
The one CV English bank I know of is Kinzoku Pankune but she's a bit hard to use--partially because of her format and partially because of her configuration. She's also British accented which kills my small American brain. I wouldn't reccommend her to a beginner but I personally find her fun to use.

If you want a beginner friendly English experience, there's a plugin you can download to convert words into VCCV English here-->https://snowphones.weebly.com/lyric-parser-20.html Make sure you have a VCCV English voicebank loaded into the UST you're making. It doesn't cover every word in existence, but it does parse most things. The readme.txt explains how to use the plugin.