"い" syllable always out of tune

ashball

Momo's Minion
on my voicebank Ashball V1 my "い" syllable always is out of tune for some reason. I re-recorded it but i still can't get it to be in tune. I made sure everything was oto'ed correctly but it still is out of tune.
attached is an example using "ka, ki, ku, ke, ko" and then "i, i, i, i, i" right after it

Attachments

• newfile.zip
    414.7 KB · Views: 1

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you rerecord a sample, make sure to delete any files generated by resamplers. For example, FRQ, MRQ, LLSM, PMK, etc.

ashball

Momo's Minion
i tried but i can't find any .frq files in the voicebank folder... but when i open the oto file in setparam i can see them

warm rootbeer

The Helpful Insomniac
Tutor
Defender of Defoko
i tried but i can't find any .frq files in the voicebank folder... but when i open the oto file in setparam i can see them
hyeee I can't download files rn but can you upload a screenshot of how it looks when you click the problem sample in your voice configs and then Edit freq. map?

rainydaze

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
have you tried going to voicebank settings, selecting い and pressing initialize freq. map? that usually helps me when a syllable is distorted or out of tune. or maybe try re-recording it?