I cant use most vsqx in vocaloid 3 keep getting a error

DragonCabbage

Momo's Minion
Im not new to Vocaloid but vocaloid three is so strange to me as i was under the assumption that it could use 4's vsqx? But it cant. i get the error line 4 character 83: no declaration found for element 'vsq4'. without conversion i cant use it and i cant find any way to convert a vsqx to v3 if someone could point me in that direction that would be super helpful!

DragonCabbage

Momo's Minion
Perhaps you might be able to clean up the formatting by importing vsqx and exporting vsqx through utaformatix.
Alrighty update! it did not work sadly and im not sure what the issue is and why i keep getting this error but i hope i can find a way to convert the vsqx into one that vocaloid 3 can use if you need a image of the error ill attach it here. error.png

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
That's unfortunate. Could you file a bug report on utaformatix? The developer is very active and will hopefully look into this soon.

There's also a discord server, linked at the bottom of the page on the utaformatix website.

Reactions: DragonCabbage

DragonCabbage

Momo's Minion
That's unfortunate. Could you file a bug report on utaformatix? The developer is very active and will hopefully look into this soon.

There's also a discord server, linked at the bottom of the page on the utaformatix website.
Thank you i will do just that and see how it goes!

Reactions: Kiyoteru