Hi! I'm natter.

Natter

Teto's Territory
So yeah, I'm Natter I'm from California and I am bad at introductions!

Uhm. I do utau covers when I get bored and I get bored alot so yeah. I can kinda make USTs but they're usually bad. I use Fl Studio for mixing and I don't have my own utau. I don't own any Vocaloids yet/

Kinda new to UTAU like I started this February I think? I dunno.

Uhm so I'm one of those Furloid users so sorry if that offends anyone or anything. I'm not really familiar with UTAUloids so I usually just stick to the ones I have.

I'm a huge Kagepro/Jin fan (obviously) and I love Giga-P's music. And my favorite Vocaloids are Len, IA and... *sigh* Gumi. My least favorite is Gumi? I dunno, I used to hate her but then Donut Hole, Coward Monteblanc and A Fake Fake Psychotropic happened.

So yeah. Nice to meet yall.

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Ey, welcome to UTAforum!! The crash left us with just the MyBB skeleton, but soon enough there's gonna be a new version. Hope to see you there!

Also, have you been watching Mekakucity Actors? The whole thing still kinda confuses me, hehe.

Natter

Teto's Territory
RE:

Adlez27 said:
Ey, welcome to UTAforum!! The crash left us with just the MyBB skeleton, but soon enough there's gonna be a new version. Hope to see you there!

Also, have you been watching Mekakucity Actors? The whole thing still kinda confuses me, hehe.

Crash? Oh is that why there is like no topics that actually show up for me? Oh well, I hope the new forums look nice.

Yeah Mekakucity is kinda confusing. I watched the whole thing and I'm still kinda confused about the ending. I love the songs tho.

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
RE:

NATTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
*glomps*
*is shot*
Welcome to UTAforum, or at least, what's left of it o3o"

Natter

Teto's Territory
Uchuu said:
NATTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
*glomps*
*is shot*
Welcome to UTAforum, or at least, what's left of it o3o"

Eyyy Uchuuu. Yeah I was like I'm bored. So yeh UtaForum.

I was kinda surprised by what it looked like but then I found out about the crash thingy. And I was like aww..

Oh well hope everything goes back to normal on here :P

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Hopefully, we just need to transfer to Xenforo and then we can start again o3o
It was down for aages qq

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Welcome! I hope you'll come with us over to the new XenForo version when we transition here in a few weeks!