Hey there

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Sup?

I'm smeen, I've been away because personal reasons (life is a dirty slang word) and because I'm addicted to video games.

I'm back now.

For the new people, hello I'm smeen. I'm 22, live in the Netherlands, I like writing, have a released UTAU named Yuugi Hakune, an unreleased UTAU named Nenriki Hakune, and co-own Icha, who is released but needs work. I'm a member of Twitter-group Team Henty (don't seek us out we are kinda cray) (I mean it) (seriously tho I'm much more on Twitter than I'm here because of college) I have a very cute girlfriend who also does UTAU things. I also like to spell UTAU as UTSU. i'm addicted to chocolate and Guild Wars 2. I'm going to school to learn how to stay in school for the entirety of my life. I'm also tested for being crazy. Turns out all i have is ADD. Good to know.

To everybody I already met before: HOWDY Y'ALL!

Anyway ask questions send cake shoot things at me I can dodge quite well.

Genosan

Ruko's Ruffians
Hey smeen, nice to meet you. I'm a newbie here, as you can probably tell. Welcome back! :smile:

*fires a cake at smeen

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
//catches cake like a boss

I lied, I can't catch at all. I'm as blind as a mole in a dark tunnel. Maybe even worse.

oteto

Tetoholic
Defender of Defoko
Hi! Always nice to see people showing up here! If I twittered id totally look into that despite (or in spite of) your warning! Lol! I look forward to seeing you around!

HulderBulder

Retired User
Retired User
Defender of Defoko
I think I remember a smeen from the utaforum chatongo chat :O (might've been somone else if U'm wrong but oh well) welcome back! :smile:

smeen

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
@Icitkat Yo! I will speak English on an international forum tho. A friend introduced me. Except we aren't friends anymore... But that's how I found Miku.

@samth1815 For some reason my phone knew your username this is very interesting.

@HulderBulder Absolutely! I used to hang out in the chat a lot so that's definitely where you might know me from. We are one and the same smeen, accept no substitutes.