Can someone please help me oto my voice bank?

Lamzka

Momo's Minion
its my first time making an utau, and i dont seem to get how to oto my utau, i have been trying for 8 hours now and i cant do it right. can someone please help me?

Reactions: Big_B

Lamzka

Momo's Minion
i can ! im at school tho atm but you can send me a link to a downlaod n i can start when i get home
really? thank you so much, here is the file, thank you so much and have a good day at school
really? thank you so much, here is the file, thank you so much and have a good day at school
wait give me a second, file was too big i didnt notice

Lamzka

Momo's Minion

there we go

mi1chi(defoko #1 fan !!!!

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

there we go
hey sorry for being a little late i was gonna start rn but i noticed this is a folder instead of a zip file ? would u be able to make it a zip file instead bc ill have to download each file individually since its the folder hugdshkgsd

Lamzka

Momo's Minion
hey sorry for being a little late i was gonna start rn but i noticed this is a folder instead of a zip file ? would u be able to make it a zip file instead bc ill have to download each file individually since its the folder hugdshkgsd
yes gimme a min, sorry for my late response too
Post automatically merged:

there, sorry for the inconvenience

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

thank you !!

Reactions: Lamzka

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

here u go (sorry for taking so long dgsrehjhfbi)

Reactions: Lamzka

Lamzka

Momo's Minion
here u go (sorry for taking so long dgsrehjhfbi)
Thank you so much,
(don't worry about that everyone has their own things to do right?)