Zteer's Pitch Editor broken

NordGeit

Your stubborn Yotsuba Channel frequenter. Direct.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Oh so many that has also suffered with this problem! The last thread I found about this was in August this year by AnnYann, which seems to have identical problems to mine. I have also tried restarting and reinstalling.

Also it complains about the tempo number not being a valid floating point idk

This is odd, because it used to work perfectly fine before.

Neither Teto nor Defoko wants to work with it, and I won't try any other voicebanks.

Now, I have a video that shows this, when I click around on every button I find, and what happens when you try to open pittrace.exe on its own.

Hopefully this gets through...

Has anyone actually tried to de-compile it and take a look-see? I wonder...

IDOLTRASH

boobla
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Seems like you're clicking "Open plugin folder" which is not what you're meant to do. You should click on the second Japanese option for Pitch editor plugin
Also I found that the plugin expects rest notes, try to put rest notes before and after the selection

http://utaforum.net/threads/zteer-plugins.7170/

Besides compatibility mode set to Windows 98/ME, change the decimal point:
Go to Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Additional Settings. For decimal symbol, enter a dot (this is just for UTAU in general to work correctly)

NordGeit

Your stubborn Yotsuba Channel frequenter. Direct.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Go to Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Additional Settings. For decimal symbol, enter a dot (this is just for UTAU in general to work correctly)

ALL MY PROBLEMS WITH THIS PITCH EDITOR

ALL MY PROBLEMS

WAS SOLVED

BY A D E C I M A L C H A N G E

You kinda missed the point of opening up pittrace via the plugins folder but

A singular bloody decimal was the root cause of all of this. Going to explain what I did for any future people looking for a solution.

You know that menu that allows you to change your system locale so that UTAU doesn't show up with mojibake? The one with unicode or something?

In the Formats tab or whatever it's called in your language where you can change how time itself is percieved by the computer, there is this button with additional settings, usually located at the near-bottom. Click that, and change the decimal from a comma (,) to a period (.)

I have no idea why the universe breaks if you don't do that, but the universe breaks, and all the crops die if you don't do this. At least the UTAU universe does.

jasmin00

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko

ALL MY PROBLEMS

WAS SOLVED

A singular bloody decimal was the root cause of all of this. Going to explain what I did for any future people looking for a solution.

You know that menu that allows you to change your system locale so that UTAU doesn't show up with mojibake? The one with unicode or something?

In the Formats tab or whatever it's called in your language where you can change how time itself is percieved by the computer, there is this button with additional settings, usually located at the near-bottom. Click that, and change the decimal from a comma (,) to a period (.)

I have no idea why the universe breaks if you don't do that, but the universe breaks, and all the crops die if you don't do this. At least the UTAU universe does.

Oh my goodness you have NO idea how happy you just made me!!!! I had the same problem and I wasn't able to get the plugin work until this day (which means I always tuned my usts the harder way..omg)...thanks to you I can finally use it!! Thank you! <3

Blingee G

Momo's Minion
I'm having a similar problem, at first my pitch editor and stuff were working fine, but then it gave an error message saying, "Access denied," and I had to Ctrl+alt+delete, open task manager and end the pitch editor task. Then it happened again, and I went through the same process, and now my Yokune Ruko CVVC voicebank won't make any sound!

Kosho9

Momo's Minion

ALL MY PROBLEMS

WAS SOLVED

I checked my decimal settings and it's okay but that error keep happens and when i when i apply the Windows 98/ME compatibility mode the plugin doesn't work, anyone knows how to fix this problem?

ajarofcentimeters

Momo's Minion
Seems like you're clicking "Open plugin folder" which is not what you're meant to do. You should click on the second Japanese option for Pitch editor plugin
Also I found that the plugin expects rest notes, try to put rest notes before and after the selection

http://utaforum.net/threads/zteer-plugins.7170/

thank you so much!