【星屑ゆずこデモンストレーション曲】ユカユカ☆ヘヴンリーナイト【Crystalia Millenium】

Mei-Saime

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Defender of Defoko

Today is the start of the Yuzuko Hoshikuzu VCV Beta sign ups and the Feedback Campaign. From 2/15 to 3/15, A Google Forums link in the description will be available for those who would like to beta test her VB and be able to give early feedback for improvements, techniques, etc. The beta 1.0 VB will be sent on her 2nd anniversary, April 5th for those who sign up. If more are interested after the sign up period, I will consider an open beta. This demo here uses her prototype, beta VCV voicebank.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
星屑ゆずこ連測音β1.0歌声デモンストレーション :
Song by samfree 「ユカユカ☆ヘヴンリーナイト」
Lyrics by samfree
Original Singer: Yuzuki Yukari
Cover/Editing/Mixing/Tuning: Mei-Saime
UST: felichanxxx
Art: Mei-Saime
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
歌唱データベース: 唄:星屑ゆずこ連測音β1.0
About Yuzuko Hoshikuzu VCV beta 1.0: A recreation of her previous voicebanks with better quality and focusing on her "older sister" like tone. The focus of this voicebank is a voicebank easy to use, yet nice in quality for music makers.
Forum: Sign Ups OVER
TERMS/USAGE POLICY: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
BiliBili Upload:
NND Upload:

(C) 紺碧の欠片/Mei-Saime All Rights Reserved

Last edited:
Reactions: lunari162 and sangv

sangv

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
"Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner."

I did watch it though and it sounds pretty nice! Some of the r's sound a bit odd though? Not the English r's since I know those were intentional, I mean some of the Japanese r's. I'm not quite sure how to explain why unfortunately.

Mei-Saime

Teto's Territory
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
"Playback on other websites has been disabled by the video owner."

I did watch it though and it sounds pretty nice! Some of the r's sound a bit odd though? Not the English r's since I know those were intentional, I mean some of the Japanese r's. I'm not quite sure how to explain why unfortunately.

Thank you for the comment.

The video was a YouTube Premire Video so I guess it did something weird. And about the r's,this is a beta bank so during the campaign, you can give feedback during it but this is a start.

Reactions: sangv