Fully shaded headshot or chibi: 16 EURO
Fully shaded full body: 30 EURO

*10 Euro equals about 11 US Dollars.

MORE ART EXAMPLES:

fav.me/dcnxd8k
fav.me/dcnukqr
fav.me/dcpfgf4
fav.me/dcnukgm

And of course on my gallery www.deviantart.com/yukitoyuki/…

TERMS:

- These commission works shall be used for PERSONAL USE ONLY, commercial usage of any kind forbidden!

- With under 20 Euro commission, I will not start to work on the commission until I'm fully paid.
If the commission is more worth than that, we can consult about part payment.

- The prices are final and not negotiable.

- For international customers, PayPal is the only accepted payment method.

For Finnish customers, bank transfer is also possible / Suomalaiset asiakkaat voivat maksaa tilaustyön myös tilisiirrolla.

- The only accepted money currency is EURO (€). I do NOT accept payments in any other currency than that!

- I do NOT accept hentai, R-18, hard gore or NSFW commissions.
Revealing clothing is fine as long as it covers genitals and nipples. Also, I don't mind blood as long as it stays in small splashes.

- I have rights to deny a commission if the request is way too over my current skills and/or the theme of work makes me too uncomfortable.

- Returns and cancellation aren't possible unless I become absolutely unable to finish the commission. If that's the case, I'll return 100% to the customer.

- The customer must specify me in their message if they don't want that I post the commission work on my social media (Twitter, DeviantART) and/or that I possible use the art piece for an art portfolio (I don't have one right now but might in future).

TO CONTACT:

Here, DeviantART, Twitter or e-mail.

dA: https://www.deviantart.com/yukitoyuki
Twitter: https://twitter.com/xingtuxue
E-mail: usagiringosama@gmail.com