Your favorite male UTAUs

Einekleine

Teto's Territory
Hey hey hi hi everyone :smile: I’m working on my first cover but since I’m so new to the environment I don’t really have an archive of vocals to use! I’m looking for your recommendations of male vbs, since I’m not really feeling female voices for this song (Seperate by Police Piccadilly- it’s my favorite, check it out if you can!). I would prefer lower range vocals since I’m not too fond of the high pitchy ones (Mawarine Shuu for example), but anything is fine! I’m only really interested using vcv since apparently it’s the easiest to use?? Not too sure. Anyway sorry for dragging this post out too long ;; TL;DR what are your favorite male UTAUs?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
One of my friend's voicebanks is KYE, a lower male bank.

If you're covering Separate, please take note of the vocal range. If you drop it by 1 octave it will fall in tenor (high male) range, so for a voice like KYE you will have to lower it by more than an octave. For example, if you lower it by 1 octave + 5 semitones, you will need to lower the instrumental by 5 semitones as well.

Sunny

Teto's Territory
My favorite male utau is Ishiame Aido. I think his Arctic voicebank would fit to police piccadily's song

DREWdesu

Teto's Territory
I'll just self promote my UTAU, Takara Asune

Recorded in C3.

Here's his most recent voicebank. Single Pitch VCV

and his release video.

Another UTAU I'm beginning to listen to is Shin Kurone. A plenty of pitches.

cloudyyskie

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Yokune Ruko (Male, obv) is definitely a favorite of mine, i seriously use him all the time
I also like Wander a lot, he's a pretty cool voicebank to work with :smile:

Reactions: FlowerPalette

xshugarrx

Momo's Minion
ruko is love, ruko is life. but tokaine ijin is a good one who recently got vcv. some of yuutsukoe karasu's vb's are a bit lower sounding. oh, and kurobosuku is great too!

edit: oh oh, and laru mine query. he sounds kinda similar to ruko tho imo

Last edited:

Namumi

Teto's Territory
For me there're 3 male UTAUloids that I really like their voice

1. Yokune Ruko male - I know Ruko's appearance is look more feminine but don't forget that Ruko is 90% male!!! and Ruko's male voice is really powerful and unique.
2.Makimiya Fuuki - I'm not sure that his voicebank dl links still available? anyway his voice is so attractive to me although he's not popular as Vipperloid
3.Mawarine Shuu - I like his appearance, he's quite handsome >< when he sing in power range he's really cool!! btw when he sing in normal voice, his voice remind me "Mint Choco cookie's voice" (Cookie run kingdom)