Yo.

Kao_Ganai

Momo's Minion
Hey, so I used to use UTAU a couple years back and I kinda grew out of it, but now I'm back at it now that I'm in college and am, ironically, not as busy as I was in high school.

My username on this site basically means no face haHAHAH. I honestly couldn't think of anything and arbitrarily used my little knowledge of Japanese haHA.

My UTAU voicebankʻs name is Kenzan Morita (which means to recalculate, or to re-evaluate) (dont even ask me why i chose this last name tbh i was just on facebook and i saw my friends last name and yolo-d) ( which is a play on words because thisis my second time making an utau hAHHAHA). I can only assume, based on my personal voice range, that the voice bank has the range of a baritone voice. Also, my "e" sounds are very broad, I apologize. My voicebank also is currently CV, and honestly VCV is a ways off because I honestly hate OTO formatting with a burning passion and I donʻt think my roommate would appreciate hearing "AKASATANAHAYAMAWARA" over and over again.

I currently have two song samples-- Kokoro by Toraboruta-P and Guren no Yumiya. You can listen to them here and here
I also recorded a duet with homeworkhaterʻs utau, Nageku Kyori here
よろしくねー