Supporter
Defender of Defoko
i got y
squee
plan to get x in a week or two
anyone else playing?
i chose froakie because of the leaks on their finals
when i get x i plan to use fennekin
and if i get z (because it's legendary is hideous, unless they pull a giratina alternate form i'll be very upset) i'll use chespin
i love all the new pokemon but z's legendary, that key chain pokemon, the barnacle pokemon, and the first form of that fire lion
still training my first few pokemon before i proceed fully into the first route
decided to catch fletchling (love this guy) and bunnelby and some zigzagoon pickupers
beginning of the game was WAY too fast for me (yay you moved here pokemon journey go i mean why even meet the professor) and route 1 made me laugh at how short it was

this is in spam
so say whatever you want
and say your feels

as a final note
more mega pokemon better be dug up
if serebii.net has them all
i will be so disappoint
because that's hardly any

PFFFT
SO I JUST SPENT THE PAST HOUR CATCHING AND TRAINING POKEMON IN THAT FIRST THREE ROWS OF GRASS, AVOIDING THE RIVAL CHARACTERS UP AHEAD
GOT THREE POKEMON TO LEVEL 8 AND CAUGHT TWO ZIGZAGOONS

AND THEY WANT TO SHOW ME HOW TO CATCH POKEMON
YOU GUYS ARE ALMOST AS BAD AS THE DRUNK OLD MAN IN RBGY
IT'S A BIT LATE FOR THAT DON'T YOU THINK
sorry i'm just very amused at how pointless this is now

DAMMIT CALEM
I ALREADY WASTED 1000POKE ON SOME POKEBALLS
AND NOW YOU SEE FIT TO GIVE ME SOME
I SEE HOW IT IS

this should be renamed "shinami rambles about every little thing she finds"
so i just encountered a pikachu
THEY CHANGED IT'S CRY
TO ACTUAL PIKACHU TALKING
it feels a bit discriminatory to only renovate pikachu's cry and not pidgey's and such
a bit upset, pikachu's cry is a classic

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Yeah, that would take a LONG time (I'm imagining the 3DS would be very difficult to emulate, and the games are now more polygon rendered rather than pixelated...). Plus it wouldn't have all the amazing online features that I'm seriously loving.

shinami

Procrastination Queen
Tutor
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
There's always two, the differences are a lot of in-game Pokemon, sometimes overworld differences (Black White), sometimes plot differences (Ruby Sapphire), and always a different legendary the plot leads you to in the end.

There's also always a third game (or in the case of Black and White, two - the tradition started with Pokemon Blue which was a revised version of Red and Green in Japan, and also Yellow). Since X, Y, and Z are the three dimensional coordinate names and the system is the 3DS and a final legendary Pokemon called Zygarde (starts with a Z, is vaguely Z shaped like Xerneas is X and Yveltal is Y) exists, it's pretty much a guarentee that in a year Z will be hitting the store shelves.

as an update
i realized late last night
they DID update the old cries
it's odd on what they updated and what they didn't, dunsparce's sounds exactly the same but zigzagoon, torchic, psyduck, and loads of others are very different
good on them i guess?
torchic is kinda scary sounding though

also i've only spent forever on pokemon amie
that's the best series of mini games ever
even if xy's plot turns out kinda cruddy, this gameplay is top notch