XD Vocaloid Utauloid Dream lol

Kai_Kimura

Teto's Territory
haha so last night i had a dream it was me, Miku, Luka, Rin, Ren, Teto , and Meiko. We were in some place and they all preformed and went off well but i couldn't don't know why but any who i was upset and ran off then they started singing as i ran off and it was about an upset guy and i climbed a tree and all of them ran and tried to find me and they did so they began to sing a song i made and i got happy and jumped down to join them singing and after the song ended all 6 jumped on me and started beating me up and stretching my face all anime/manga like i became a chibi and the dream ended as a still picture with all 7 of us lol i remember the beat and the lyrics sooooo imma attempt to make it real. :3

Kai_Kimura

Teto's Territory
EmperorOfEmpoleons said:
Best.. Dream... Ever.. (except for mine when people get eaten by gummy bears. I've had like 15 of those dreams.)

XD omg I'd love that dream though id kill all the gummys

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
RE:

I once had a dream that all the engloids were on stage or something singing a concert. Leon, Lola, and Miriam had V3 voicebanks. Sigh, and it was only a dream...

MillyAqualine

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Strangely I haven't had that much Vocaloid/UTAU-themed dreams...

However I think the one 'loid who appeared the most was TONIO (followed by Léon, KAITO, Teto, Lily and Galaco)

Kai_Kimura

Teto's Territory
MillyAqualine said:
Strangely I haven't had that much Vocaloid/UTAU-themed dreams...

However I think the one 'loid who appeared the most was TONIO (followed by Léon, KAITO, Teto, Lily and Galaco)

XD I must admit it is very weird but entertaining it'll add to the list of crazy things I've have ever dreamed about lol.

Adlez27 said:
I once had a dream that all the engloids were on stage or something singing a concert. Leon, Lola, and Miriam had V3 voicebanks. Sigh, and it was only a dream...

Oh my god i hate those type of dreams..

samth1815

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
RE:

Never had a VOCALOID dream actually except dreaming that I had all the ones on my wishlist

I actually had a very strange UTAU related dream one time, I'll tell about it

OK so one night I dreamed that my friend's UTAU just walked up to me and he said that he was her brother. We started going to school together (which is strange since he was way older than me??) and then he started working towards a degree in engineering, and we both worked at fast-food restaurants.

It was pretty random. That's the last time I'll use UTAU before bed xD

XJM

Teto's Territory
heh.... I had a dream that Teto started to circulate a lot in the US. I saw her on a plane (kinda literally which made me lol a bit lol...) that was headed for some place in the US. She had on a Kimono of sorts. I heard myself say "my ultimate goal is for Teto to become famous in the US" something like that anyway....

It's really funny because I've been presented with a lot of opportunities, lately, that can very well contribute to this very thing. In truth it is an ultimate goal of mine and I know it's going to happen :smile: