Writing Project - UTAUs and Editor Wanted!

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
This isn't in the writing section because it's more of a bunch of requests.

So, I'm finally going to start an UTAU story, soon. I'm looking for a couple different kinds of help...

Firstly, although I'm good at the writing itself, I kind of don't know how to paragraph things in a way that makes sense. I've also been told that I get off into a wordy tangent, sometimes. Is there a person or two out there who would be willing to edit, for me?

So, as I mentioned, I'm going to need other UTAUs for the story! But please, don't all jump at once! I know that a lot of people like volunteering to have their UTAU in a story, so these kinds of threads pile up with requests. But I really feel that I can't work with a crap-ton of characters at once. When there are too many characters, the story becomes overly involved and the last thing that I want to do is confuse you...or get confused, myself. Also, the less characters I have to focus on, the more accurate my portrayal of their personality. They will not be involved all at once and their level of importance will be decided by me.

I am looking for:
~ Well-developed characters! While some people say, "you can make them however you like", this is not what I want. I'd like characters that have a set personality to work with.
~ Creators who can accept the fact that something may happen to their UTAU (don't worry, I'll never kill them, lol).
~ And accept that I might not get their personality 100% right, although I try my best not to deviate from how you wrote them to be.

UTAUs without deep personalities will make brief appearances as passerby's and stuff. In other words I won't deny your UTAU if I can't work with their personality, they'll just be less important.

I'm pretty sure the story will be a mix of daily-drama type things and a slight bit of sci-fi. There might also be a little bit of fluff, because I die if there isn't at least a little bit of cuteness in my stories. XD

Oh, and all of the characters will live in the same city. ^^

But just so you know, the main characters are going to be all of my UTAUs (even though they're not all done, yet) because I know what they're like. And because I want to flesh out their personalities and stuff.

So...unless I forgot anything, that's it I think. I kind of know what I want to do for the story, so you can ask me if you're concerned about anything.

EDIT: Can I get some more guys, please? :x

Characters:
~ Mona Minarai
~ Iris Libra
~ Forrest Hetane
~ Megan Shinaichi
~ Ogama Shi
~ Lulu Onsei
~ Rai Akegata
~ Silver
~ Lloyd Ryune
~ Ao Shigeru
~ Vincent
~ Lyrica Katsunagi
~ Wakai Otokonoko
~ K0KI Nayu

EDIT: Okay, although I'll be pretty much taking more as long as I feel like it, I think I'll be able to start writing, soon. And there's one more thing that I want to mention...

I'm thinking about eventually using all or most of UTAUs the in some kind of chorus. At least the ones I choose to show up more often in the story. Why? Just because! Choruses are kind of fun to mix, too lol. But I'll let you know at a later point in time which ones I want for the chorus. And if--for whatever reason--you do not want your UTAU in it, just tell me. I'll respect your wishes. ^^

When I post the first chapter/intro (can't decide how I'm starting lol), I'll link to it here. Don't expect me to be fast. Especially because of school. ^^;

Reactions: CRTブラック

NicolaCola

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Ooh, so you decided to write an UTAU story? :D I'd love it if you'd include Mona! She and Fuu can be buddies, yay~

Here's Mona's wiki page: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Mona_Minarai

It already has her personality on there, but I guess I'll stick it here, too, for easy reference~

Mona can be incredibly obnoxious and loud, and she talks very fast when she gets excited. She likes meeting new people and trying new things, especially different kinds of food. Also, she strongly believes that anything can be accomplished if one wears a smile and puts all of their heart into whatever they're trying to do. As such, she can get upset when someone gives up on something important to them. Her optimistic attitude can be bothersome to some, but she tends to get along with most people.

I tend to picture her as being incredibly energetic, and maybe a little clueless sometimes. She's one of those people who are happy all the time, who skips everywhere she goes and is always humming to herself~ ^^

I'm super excited to see how your story will go! ouo

Shinaichivocaloid

Teto's Territory
You can use my UTAU Megan if you want.
Her wiki page is here: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Megan_Shinaichi

Megan is a girl who's goal in life is to rule the world. She was born the oldest of five siblings and that has made her a control freak that has to have her way. She will do anything to get to her goal of ruling the world. She can seem very mean but if she likes you she's nice to you.

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
It would be great if you used Forrest!
Here's his wiki page: http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Forrest_Hetane

Forrest loves to sing even though he knows his voice is terrible, and he tries his best to stand out as a performer. Forrest is friendly to most people. He's very cowardly, but when his friends are in danger, he eventually works up the courage to help them. He takes every opportunity to avoid confrontation, but if one of his close friends offends him or makes him angry, he is guaranteed to retaliate.

I'm willing to edit for you, but I can only do it on weekends.

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Shinaichivocaloid link said:
You can use my UTAU Megan if you want.
PKLpikachu link said:
It would be great if you used Forrest!

Sure, sure! I like their concepts. ^^

PKLpikachu link said:
I'm willing to edit for you, but I can only do it on weekends.

Oh, that's fine. I'll be lucky if I can get a chapter in a week, so I should finish just in time for the weekends anyway. ^^;

So since I'm going to be uploading it on DA, could I just PM you the chapters there?

PKLpikachu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Raiyux link said:
Oh, that's fine. I'll be lucky if I can get a chapter in a week, so I should finish just in time for the weekends anyway. ^^;

So since I'm going to be uploading it on DA, could I just PM you the chapters there?

That's fine. :smile:

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
If you're looking for guys have you asked Rai if you could use well uuhh...Rai? xD trying to think of utsus you'd be comfortable using or Souta possibly. Just throwing those out there. -shrug-

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
IrisFlower link said:
If you're looking for guys have you asked Rai if you could use well uuhh...Rai? xD trying to think of utsus you'd be comfortable using or Souta possibly. Just throwing those out there. -shrug-

Well I want girls, too but I also need guys so the story's not overrun by girls. XD

And I knoww, but... I'm still scared of asking him. Idk why, but I'm really scared of guys. o_o

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Lol, could you? I know that's silly, but I'm totally intimidated by guys even though I know he's nice...

Probably cause I'm so used to them making fun of me irl, lol.

GumiSilverLovah

Momo's Minion
I'd like to have my UTAU in it, though her personality is kinda...nothing to new...I'm so sorry ;_;

Ogama Shi's wiki(some info hasn't been updated for a while) http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Ogama_Shi

Here's a rundown of her personality (since, even though it's updated on her wiki, it isn't really that good ;_; )

Ogama Shi is usually quiet and reserved when it comes to being around large and loud crowds, often needing someone to help her open up to others. When someone invades her personal spaces or nose into her personal life, she will sometimes vocalise her displeasure and either glare at them, or walk away to somewhere they won't bother her, though those are the type of people that can get her to open up. Though quiet, she wants to talk to people, she observes others to learn what they would want to talk about and how she could start a conversation.

She likes rainy days because she finds them more relaxing then sunny ones, and likes baking and cooking, though she never lets anyone else watch her cook or try the things she's made. She likes reading a LOT, manga to novels, romance to horror, she'll read anything that catches her eye.

Yeah she sucks XD I would understand if she isn't good '^^

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
GumiSilverLovah link said:
I'd like to have my UTAU in it, though her personality is kinda...nothing to new...I'm so sorry ;_;

Ogama Shi's wiki(some info hasn't been updated for a while) http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Ogama_Shi

Here's a rundown of her personality (since, even though it's updated on her wiki, it isn't really that good ;_; )

Ogama Shi is usually quiet and reserved when it comes to being around large and loud crowds, often needing someone to help her open up to others. When someone invades her personal spaces or nose into her personal life, she will sometimes vocalise her displeasure and either glare at them, or walk away to somewhere they won't bother her, though those are the type of people that can get her to open up. Though quiet, she wants to talk to people, she observes others to learn what they would want to talk about and how she could start a conversation.

She likes rainy days because she finds them more relaxing then sunny ones, and likes baking and cooking, though she never lets anyone else watch her cook or try the things she's made. She likes reading a LOT, manga to novels, romance to horror, she'll read anything that catches her eye.

Lol, she doesn't suck! The only problem I have is that it's a bit difficult to integrate generally quiet UTAUs, because I don't know how to have them be related to the drama in some way...

I could have her appear in the background sometimes though, if that's alright with you? Like, as a character that shows up briefly on occasions? I don't want to tell you flat out no...and I still do need background characters so that the city in which the story takes place isn't a ghost town with a few people in it, lol.

GumiSilverLovah

Momo's Minion
Raiyux link said:
[quote author=GumiSilverLovah link=topic=3291.msg24123#msg24123 date=1346694716]

Lol, she doesn't suck! The only problem I have is that it's a bit difficult to integrate generally quiet UTAUs, because I don't know how to have them be related to the drama in some way...

I could have her appear in the background sometimes though, if that's alright with you? Like, as a character that shows up briefly on occasions? I don't want to tell you flat out no...and I still do need background characters so that the city in which the story takes place isn't a ghost town with a few people in it, lol.
[/quote]

It's fine ^^ I can understand that.

Thank you, even if it's a background character, thank you for adding her in regardless <3

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I sent Rai a note on dA but since he lives in the future desu it'll probably take him a while to respond. So...save a spot just in case?

Raiyux

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Lemondolly link said:
I have two UTAUs you could enter! One is a dude!

Here is the wiki page for the girl(which talks all about her personality)
http://utau.wikia.com/wiki/Lulu_Onsei

I haven't made one for the boy, yet, but his name is Kuso. ^^

I'll add Lulu (I'm confused but I think that's her first name?) but I can't say anything for Kuso since I don't know anything about him. ^^;

IrisFlower link said:
I sent Rai a note on dA but since he lives in the future desu it'll probably take him a while to respond. So...save a spot just in case?

Okay. Thanks for doing that for me. XD

Rai

Teto's Territory
Hi~ Got Iris' message and you're free to use Rai as you'd like XD

Here's his personality: Relatively silent and sometimes puts on an apathetic outward appearance. Because of his reserved personality he is not the best at social interactions and might seem cold because of this. In actuality he is neither a pessimist nor an optimist. He is a realist.

He only smiles or laughs with people he's comfortable with or when he is very happy.

He is also somewhat of a perfectionist and is irritated when something is not done properly. Prefers to observe first rather than rush to act unless necessary.

/copypasted from wiki eue