Video Would anyone be willing to make a video for a cover I just finished?

sof¡¡¡a

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Hi everyone!
I recently finished a cover of the song "Two Breaths Walking -reloaded-" with the UTAU Kiki Sagawa. I know how to make videos, but only basic ones, and I would like to have a more advanced PV for this cover, which I'm very proud of. I would really appreciate it if someone could do it for me. If you want something in exchange (not money since I cannot afford it, but lyrics, mixing, or even a cover) just let me know and we can discuss it.

Thank you so much :smile:

Reactions: Cyberbison

Cyberbison

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm a video maker! I have a few projects going on, but I guess I could squeeze one more in. You can check out some of my stuff on instagram @jauhoboy if you want. I'm not very experienced with graphic design or motion graphics but I'd love to learn more of such.

I also have a couple of IRL music projects I'm working on and I could really use help with lyrics and such, maybe you could help me with those in exchange!

What kind of stuff are you thinking of, for the video?

Reactions: sof¡¡¡a

sof¡¡¡a

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm a video maker! I have a few projects going on, but I guess I could squeeze one more in. You can check out some of my stuff on instagram @jauhoboy if you want. I'm not very experienced with graphic design or motion graphics but I'd love to learn more of such.

I also have a couple of IRL music projects I'm working on and I could really use help with lyrics and such, maybe you could help me with those in exchange!

What kind of stuff are you thinking of, for the video?
Thanks for replying!

I was thinking of a lyric video. Maybe you could edit this video: (which is the video of the song I covered). Like, you could mute it, add my cover as music and add some lyrics and add some effects or something like that. I really don't know a lot about video editing so you are free to do what you think would suit the video best. Thank you so much again, It's really a lot of help.