Windows 10, with Japanese locale still shows up as "?"

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
I've fully set up my computers locale to Japanese, and enabled it as a second language. However whenever I try to copy an paste hiragana into the UTAU software it shows up as "?". More so over other people's USTS show up fine and work properly but it still won't let me make my own. I read on the forum that it might be windows 10? But I'm very lost and confused. This is what it looks like. Also ever since setting my Japanese localle all the sounds in my voicebanks for my own utau ( I haven't checked others ) appear as one character even though it sounds different uhh any help?
upload_2020-7-13_14-37-15.png

upload_2020-7-13_14-36-57.png

Kaleidiope

Momo's Minion
I can't say too much because I've been having a good deal of issue like this myself! '^^
But if you change your keyboard to Japanese, when you go to paste hiragana, that should work? That's what made it work for me, at least!
I wish you good luck, though!

Diongoespew!

eldritch horror
Defender of Defoko
I can't say too much because I've been having a good deal of issue like this myself! '^^
But if you change your keyboard to Japanese, when you go to paste hiragana, that should work? That's what made it work for me, at least!
I wish you good luck, though!
thanks U__U

Reactions: Kaleidiope