Why isn't this note playing?

mewberry101

Teto's Territory
Hi! So I'm having an UTAU software issue. Every time I try to play this specific note in this 'Go My Way' UST, no matter what sound I replace it with, it says 'cannot find WAV' (or something like that.) There's a little exclaimation point next to it, but I've seen the same thing before on different notes in different UST's/projects and it still plays perfectly fine. I know it isn't that there is no 'sho' WAV in the voicebank folder because I've checked and it does this with every sound. I've even tried copying in another note from a different project and pasting it in the exact same spot, but it still doesn't play. Anyways, here's a screenshot~

screenshot.jpg

As you can probably see, I circled the 'no WAV' error and the note that isn't playing (the one highlighted in pink with the 'sho' sound.)

So, if anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks~!

omegaflash4

Teto's Territory
That exclamation point usually has to do with an issue with the envelope

(which is what UTAU uses to tell how loud or soft a not gets at certain parts of it)

To fix it right click on the individual note and select envelope then click the middle of the three buttons in the lower left corner I'm not sure if this is the sure-fire solution but it can be sorry if I wasn't much help >_<

nils8950

Teto's Territory
^ that should fix it.
do you have locale set? it doesn't look like that. you should do that to avoid future problems with utau.

mewberry101

Teto's Territory
So I folllowed your steps, omegaflash4, and playing now ^^ But when I got it to play, the note sounded really distorted. There aren't any wierd flags on it and I'm pretty sure UTAU just manipulated it, but do you have any idea how I can fix that? Btw, thanks for the replys, guys!