Why is the gray box only going to the one I clicked on instead of the ones I selected?

Hi, i had this problem since last month and I tried so hard to fix it but it still did the exact same thing even after I fix it. I’m working on a UTAU cover and it has been driving me insane nonstop.

i keep selecting multiple notes that I wanted and then the gray box just only goes to any note that is a part of the multiple select that I clicked.

are there any methods to fix any of this?
Post automatically merged:

I’m using the 欲音ルコ VB by the way

Last edited:

Halo

Icon by Wanpuccino @ DA
Administrator
Defender of Defoko
A video or before and after picture might be good here, I'm not totally sure what you mean. What are you trying to do, exactly, when this happens? what is the "grey box"?

Kiyoteru

UtaForum power user
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Sounds like you're trying to change the pitch of multiple notes at once, but only one note is moving. Click the very bottom right corner of the UTAU window so that an M appears, and multi-move will work again.

Reactions: Halo

【XMARVXUTØRXETUX】

Momo's Minion
A video or before and after picture might be good here, I'm not totally sure what you mean. What are you trying to do, exactly, when this happens? what is the "grey box"?
IMG_7855.jpegSorry if the image is a little small and blurry, but my mouse is on the note that I selected and the grey box is what surrounds the note that I clicked on and then What happens next is that the one note that I click on moves by itself instead of the other notes that I selected and so I had to do some methods to fix it but none of them worked.