Who is / was your first Utau?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroKitsuSan

Teto's Territory
My first utau was Yoyaku Kushiro, but I changed her and actually did things right and ended up with Mani Hatsu.

Your utau is amazing.

violetR

Teto's Territory
Well, mine has been Karen Mokkene! Her design has changed over the first two years and I've improved her vuv But no regrets and I'm glad to have made her my original and kept with her and done what I have managed with her!!

Luckily you have more resources than I did when I started out in UTAU, so you're doing well.

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
My first UTAU was Kii Nane. As terrible as her first voicebank was (horrid amounts of clipping, terrible oto.ini and RRRRRs) she at least had flat vowels (as in aaaaaa rather than aaaayyyyy, etc).

DianaTan

Teto's Territory
My very first one was called Akane Tsukine (weeaboo-time orz)
She had some bad oto.ini and a really extreme German accent
One day I lost her file so she was dead

Then my boyfriend wanted that I do a UTAU who represents myself - this was Diana Kunikida, who still exists =D

Robin Tair

Momo's Minion
My First UTAU was Siana Shion.
Blah Voice, Blah Desgin, Blah everyone and I was using a really cruddy mic at  the time.

Then during  2011 Real life decided to dump a **** load of  problems on  me and I became inactive.

Fastforward to mid  2011 and  I deleted my  old  youtube account and  Siana's VB's and started afresh with Makato Yasune.

Awesome desgin/Oto.ini by  a very nice friend, New much better mic and ...
Then I got slightly inactive again. XD;;;

Your UTAU is really good fullstop,  never mind for a first try.

faerimagic

Ruko's Ruffians
Well, I started planning UTAUloids way back in Summer 2011, but I only released my first UTAUloid in February 2012 (last month).

DIPTHONG.

Oh, god.

She was made to be awful on purpose. English Rs, weird samples, the overdone nekomimi and bichromatic eyes. XD

I really don't recommend her to be used for serious works.

But she's my first released UTAUloid, and her annoying obnoxious character is kinda fun to roleplay as.
Anyways, right now, real life is taking a toll on me, so I can't do much with the UTAU program nowadays, but I'm planning to try to get back into it when summer comes. :smile:

Kurotard

Momo's Minion
My first UTAUloid was Kuro Meido, and at first she was all.... Bleh. Then again, she was just my little experiment. I had her sounds recorded too short, and my accent was coming through in her voicebank, not to mention she used to sound like a boy, which I wasn't going for. Sure, I wanted an alto UTAUloid, but not all... Kagamine Len-ish sounding voice. Now her voicebank is in it's ACT 1 stage, and I have yet to make her ACT 2. I've been busy with my main UTAUloid, Keipoid (Keiko Arisu). Keiko's voice is pretty good, if you ask me, considering I'm rarely impressed with anything I do/make. I need someone to re-oto Keiko's voicebank. I'm no good at otoing.  :blink: But if anyone wants to hear Keiko's voice, here it is: 【UTAU】Keiko Arisu: A Thousand Year Solo

glaciachan

Teto's Territory
Mine was CACTLOID. Lord, I had no idea what I was doing with his first voicebank. Some of the samples were really wonky, and at the beginning, I had no idea how to oto correctly. (This was back in summer of 2011) But, I re-did his voicebank that fall, and it turned out a lot better.

EspeonLady

Teto's Territory
Was and still Fukai Nekone- I had no idea what I was doing when trying to create her and yet I still use her, despite the hate for her design and name and blahblah...
And now, two years later I still look back to first starting out in UTAU and lol.

Shinaichivocaloid

Teto's Territory
Mine was and still is Megan Shinaichi. Her first voicebanks were terrible and her design is a little bland but I love her. I regret nothing with making her.

D

dCatharsis

Mine was and still is Katarina Sokkyoune.
Now I'm making a new UTAU whose name will be Kanti Kokusaine. c:

Tortoiseshel

Momo's Minion
Way back a couple years ago, when I was a biiiiig weeaboo, I made this cutesy, cotton candy-themed girl named Kotone Amai... I don't like to talk about her...

Ono

Teto's Territory
My first Utauloid is Onomichi Saruokami and she's improved greatly from her ACT1 which hasn't been up too long 'cause ACT2 came immediately afterwards. Her design had some minor changes but she pretty much looks the same. Now I have Tomo Chiyoko whose voice was distributed by my younger sister 3 months after Onomichi. I'm suppose to make a third Utau for my older brother.

P

PurinPuff

Hm, well, my first finished UTAU would be Nike, who isn't released yet, and Kazu is in the process of being finished now. Kazu was planned to be made before Nike, however, and had his art made before recording.

IceeBlue

Momo's Minion
My FIRST first UTAU was actually someone called Blanche, inspired by my growing interest in Vocaloid at the time. Unfortunately, she never got past the concept art stage as I preferred another character I made from my random "lololol one of my chars look like Miku 8D" doodle.

That character was Iris Cadenza's first design.

Originally I was supposed to make both of their VBs, with Blanche as the girly-girly voice type and Iris being the opposite (sort of, my voice's capabilities are pretty unreliable xDD), but over time I slowly lost interest in making Blanche and favored Iris instead.

tl;dr: My first ever UTAU was Blanche, and she never happened. :C

Although, one of my old rerecorded banks for Iris sounded like the Blanche I imagined back then. It's still sitting in my laptop, gathering digital dust, so... :0

Status
Not open for further replies.