which sounds better out of the two lines ?

Rice Life

Ruko's Ruffians
i think i may attempt to do a cover if i can be so bold to do so(all apologies)
#1 my first attempt, at this particular i feel so happy that the vb no longer sounds like misery, with that static issue, has qualities about it being deeper sounds more idk,, how to say it

attempt #2
the ust being used was so low the first attempt i just moved up some , it was too deep , for the vb
but after moving it up i moved up within his normal singing range i gave wa wav file Calcium and milk to improve it's sound it got better i may be a noob but adding calcium to wav files is the best thing ever it will make your utau ultra strong like mines (jk i apologise , i'm sorry) but seriously calcium will help your utau vb

i gave the wa file calcium but not a lot on short notice it is still weak but not abnormal normal now

but can i have anyone's advice which sounds better?

also thank you.

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Well, they both sound the same in regards to style and voice, just the second one is played at a higher octave. I'm curious, though, is this voicebank oto'd? I can't hear much if any consonants and both samples sound extremely slurred and completely unintelligible ;^^

Rice Life

Ruko's Ruffians
Well, they both sound the same in regards to style and voice, just the second one is played at a higher octave. I'm curious, though, is this voicebank oto'd? I can't hear much if any consonants and both samples sound extremely slurred and completely unintelligible ;^^
it is otoed, it isn't that slurred or unidentifiable, compared to the actual original vb, and it isn't cvc it's just cv

Arissa

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
it is otoed, it isn't that slurred or unidentifiable, compared to the actual original vb, and it isn't cvc it's just cv
I never said it was CVC, and I haven't heard the original voicebank, so I'll take your word for it.

As for what I meant when I said it sounded slurred, I can tell what the song is(as it's fairly common and all) but the way the voicebank sings here really isn't clear nor distinct in what it's singing, so I can't make out any lines. Not to sound rude but it sounds like you should re-record

Rice Life

Ruko's Ruffians
ehh,,,,, i mean everything in the list is fine if your looking by sample , a is a , not anhn..., ey, i rerecorded idk how many times rerecording has it's issues.. in saving it,.. and it not even working basically insanity because everything is a B I N, the original is TRASH , it is static issues..

then again i can make out lines, clearly.., but eh i'm to Quit and abandon it and forsake it.. move on to the next thing which is bound to be very interesting,. no comment. Understand I am not a pro, obviously ,

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Did you clear STP from UST?

When it isn’t cleared, it sounds like VB sings vowels only even it has an oto.

Nohkara

Pronouns: He/him
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
oh............ explains a lot, might've forgot i apologise, i am sorry . i am a noob beyond the hills and moon
It's fine! Everyone starts from somewhere.
No need to apologize, that's why we're here to help each other.

STP is something that needs to be always cleared away when using pre-made UST because every UTAU has different oto settings

HOW TO CLEAR STP:

1) To remove 0 from STP press ctrl+A (cmd+A on Mac) to select all notes from UST
2) Hit ctrl+E (cmd+E on Mac)
3) There somewhere is “STP”, hit “Clear” button to remove “0(zero)” from STP
4) Then press "OK" and now... UST is fixed and ready to use!

Reactions: Kiyoteru

Rice Life

Ruko's Ruffians
I never said it was CVC, and I haven't heard the original voicebank, so I'll take your word for it.

As for what I meant when I said it sounded slurred, I can tell what the song is(as it's fairly common and all) but the way the voicebank sings here really isn't clear nor distinct in what it's singing, so I can't make out any lines. Not to sound rude but it sounds like you should re-record
ah i dont have to rerecord that's a pretty far off thing, i see it is slurred i just didn't clear it,.. and the ust thingy LOL
[doublepost=1522049507][/doublepost]
It's fine! Everyone starts from somewhere.
No need to apologize, that's why we're here to help each other.

STP is something that needs to be always cleared away when using pre-made UST because every UTAU has different oto settings

HOW TO CLEAR STP:

1) To remove 0 from STP press ctrl+A (cmd+A on Mac) to select all notes from UST
2) Hit ctrl+E (cmd+E on Mac)
3) There somewhere is “STP”, hit “Clear” button to remove “0(zero)” from STP
4) Then press "OK" and now... UST is fixed and ready to use!

do you clear from when you first open it has render or is it flags setting opinions like gy something you clear that and then go to region property and clear it ?

does this sound like it's clear? and i might as well ask, if may, does the vb overall sound Nasal or bad like voice sound like the voice of the vb is it good or bad?