Which singer?

PandaLolii

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
I'm not sure if this should go in UTAU discussion or this...this isn't exactly a technical problem but ahhh. ;AA ; Sorry if this is misplaced!

Anyway, so I'm in love with this song : [youtube]【GUMI】恋愛勇者【オリジナル】[/youtube]

And though it's going to be a month or something before I get an actual chance to go through all the this and do the art, ust editing etc I still want to consider who to cover it with. Gumi is soft but I think a really strong bank would be parfecto. = v =b

The first two that came to my mind were Sorane Rana and Shinji Hibiki. Then I thought of Makune Hachi and Hakupo..
but I don't know. Who is really great with pitchbends and will fit this song well?

I think it'll have to be a girl since I seem to better editing for girl vocals? And I think for art it's going to be a lot of fun lelelee but I have a girly style???

But if you can think of someone completely different but will be perfect with how I pitchbend feel free to suggest? = v =b+++

ALSO SHINAMI BBY HEY HEY COULD YOU POSSIBLY HELP WITH ALL THE RENDERING SINCE I KNOW YOU HAVE RANA, SHINJI and HAKUPO FOR SURE. PERHAPS A NON EDITED VERSION JUST SO I KNOW WHO TO DECIDE ON? E V E I know you'll read this yeaaaah because magicalness

how do you properly embed videos..I've tried a couple ways. they didn't work /cry