What's Your Vocal Range?

FluoroLime

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
Mine goes from E2 to E3 without falsetto <tiny range. I swear my voice is super low.

BlankFaceCat

Teto's Territory
Mine's like F3 to A4 or something?? I don't know exactly how high i can sing but prolly not above C5 haha

Iscabird

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
I'm comfortable singing between C3 and C5. If I try really hard I can reach as low as A2 and as high as A5.

Mako

"it"
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I think it's like A1 to F#4 without falsetto and A1 to E5 with falsetto.

(omg i just realized how big of a range i have, but on the other hand i can't maintain really low or really high notes all that well, so the most comfortable range i'd have is C2 to A3 owo)

WendytheCreeper

(>☉ ͡ヮ☉<)
Defender of Defoko
My range is from F3 to A#5, last time I was checked, which was about a year ago. It may have expanded or shrunken, but I don't know for sure. My soprano/mezzo range is the most comfortable, but I can't mix registers all that well; I was alto in a jazz ensemble and after rehearsals my voice would hurt a lot.

Xuu

Ask me about Synthesizer V
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
My vocal range is like, F#2 to G3.
I'm working on it gawd QAQ

Yuunarii

Momo's Minion
G3 to A4 I think.. Though I can go till E5 if I try really hard.. After that my voice just vanishes...
I prefer singing in between A3 and E4 though XD

Zurui

Accidental Money Waster
Defender of Defoko
I have a fairly diverse range, I can easily go from E2 to A4, and sometimes upwards of C5 if I warm up my voice enough.

NaughtyPichu

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
C3 to A6 last checked... not counting my whistle register that is annoyingly high pitched and makes my voice teacher want to kill me...

Link48

Teto's Territory
Possible voice range with falsetto: B2 to A4 (not stable on extreme notes)
Comfortable voice range: A2 to A3 without falsetto (and without "voice-warming")

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
E2 - F4 (d5 with falsetto)

but I don't want to die...