whats origin behind your username?

WyndReed

Dareka tasukete!
Global Mod
Defender of Defoko
My username is a combination of my dog's name(Wyn) and my first(ish) OC's name(Reed). It's kinda weird I know, but I was kinda out of ideas and it sounded nice and professional-y.

Reactions: SOHBlue

HowlingWolf15

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
My username came from when I was 13 creating an account for Reddit, but I was sick of using the same username I had since I was 9, so I wanted something new. Because I'm not really good at naming, I just thought of my favorite animal and what sound they made which were wolves and they howl, and my age at the time. Because I'm so bad at thinking of new account names, I just used that, but uped the numbers every year I aged (which looking back it hasn't been to long), but now its just easier for me to use 15 because I'm so used to it

PrinceofHades

A wandering soul
Defender of Defoko
Well, I loved the game IB. (still do, 100%) and it has multiple endings. One of which was called "Ib All Alone". Now, I loved the name Ib, wanted to use it. and because at the time I picked it I was feeling very lost and alone, I chose to call myself "IbAllAlone". It still suits me, I think.

Anyway, the short version is: I chose an ending from a game I loved, and named myself after it. XD

na4a4a

Outwardly Opinionated and Harshly Critical
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
SarCaustic
Sarcastic + Caustic
People on here keep telling me that I'm an arsehole and a pile of shait so I made that my username. Funny because everyone outside the community says the complete opposite. At least IRL I've never gotten threatened by a snowflake. :-P
Could be my lack of compliments, I generally just say "its decent/fine/good" and leave at that rather than showering people in "omg it's fabulous omg it so gewwwwd" and fake compliments.
I'd rather be an honest jerk than a lying buttkisser.
Though tbh, if I really wanted to be mean I totally could, no one has seen anything yet ;-)

But I am very sarcastic, it's practically my first language. As if sarcasm was a language. But if I need to be serious I can be.

Last edited:

DayDreamerStratus

Teto's Territory
Well, ever since I was a tiny cloud my teachers would yell at me to stop daydreaming or get my head out of the clouds and pay attention. So I've decided to take my biggest weakness and make it what I'm known for. As for Stratus, well if I'm up in the clouds I just may as well be a cloud, and the name Stratus just was sorta cool... I then slapped the two names together. :3c So now I sorta consider DayDreamer to almost be more of a producer name and Stratus is my online alias, but it honestly doesn't matter which you call me or how you shorten it. Because both are equally correct! It doesn't feel that creative tbh but at least it's unique.. It's a long username but one that is usually not taken when I try to make a user on new websites. If it is too long then I'll usually just do something like DayDreamerV4X.

✧ Elfrida ✧

The Space Witch
Defender of Defoko
Alphys - A character I relate to.
Abelin - my IRL name always came up as Abelin when I put it in an Alternian troll name generator so it kinda stuck.
Yes I'm both Homestuck and Undertale trash

melobuniiP

Queen of Bunnies, Thou shalt not forget.
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
My first username was melodiitea, as in melody tea, then I made usagi, and I actually loved bunnies my whole life, so then it became melobunii, it is melody bunny for short
The melody is for making music, using vocaloid and UTAU, the bunii was purposely misspelled cutely, and it stands for bunny, meaning I LOVE BUNNIESSSS!!

Reactions: Nohkara

★StarsNeverStop★

Princess Of The Stars
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Stars Never Stop shining even after they die(Although that's not 100% true, they eventually fade and we can no longer see them, but you get the idea XD)
Also my name is Stars irl now, since I got it changed

Also my UTAU is the Princess of The Stars which her family guards and protects the stars from demons and blah blah blah, lots of Anime worthy stuff XD

null

Teto's Territory
It's a scientific thingymajig which means nothing aka me because I'm practically invisible (maybe I'm kido's long lost sibling O_o) and I like science as well so aaaaa

수연 <Suyeon>

Your friendly neighborhood koreaboo trash
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I just like the name Suyeon - like, if i ever attained Korean citizenship, i would make my full name Pak (Park for we 'muricans) Suyeon. plus, since my legal name is based on a plant (laurel), i've made all my Asian aliases be similarly plant themed (Sayuri, Lan). my name meanings all together: laurel, cherry blossom (most comon meaning, but my utau's kanji is different), lily, orchid...

Last edited:

Kale

Leaf god
Defender of Defoko
Kale- Everyone calls me Kayla, so my one friend started to call me Kale. It just stuck and now everyone calls me Kale-- Even my parents

Cabbage- Someone on UTAForum (can't remember who) started calling me Cabbage for no reason that I know. All my friends use Cabbage to either summon me, annoy me, or to pick on me.

pickko

Teto's Territory
pickko = pick + ko

pick - I was trying to come out with a random but simple and unique name while I was picking my nose.

ko - is part of my name.

Reactions: SOHBlue and oteto

Mako

"it"
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
Euphy (Or Euphoria.exe when I was younger) - I chose this when I was younger and going through my edgy phase, lmao, but I started to use it more and associated it with my upbeat and overall happy personality due to "euphoria" meaning a feeling of great happiness. :wink:

UtaUtaUtau

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Well... I like UTAU more than Vocaloid... And Adventure Time insipired me with my username here.. Like ya know, Jake does anything as long as you say his name three times... So yea. I repeated a part of UTAU, obviously the 2 first syllables "Uta" 3 times... Which would be actually UtaUtaUta. I just added a U at the end because it sounds weird without it... There... UtaUtaUtau :sing:

UtaUtaUtau

Teto's Territory
Defender of Defoko
Well it's because Kagami is the name of three favorite characters of mine (Taiga Kagami, Kawaiine Kagami, and Hiiragi Kagami) and becuse Kagami can mean mirror i just thought of something that sounded like Kagami which was Pagami and boom
plus pagami sounds funny

Pagami does sound funny :3 Upside down Renri //shot
[doublepost=1460557046][/doublepost]
Euphy (Or Euphoria.exe when I was younger) - I chose this when I was younger and going through my edgy phase, lmao, but I started to use it more and associated it with my upbeat and overall happy personality due to "euphoria" meaning a feeling of great happiness. :wink:
LOL I remembered my sister using joie de vivre as a usesrname because she had "Joie (read as joy ples)" in her name. And she found this great word related to hapiness or sunthing :3

ExistenceReaper

Procrastinator
Defender of Defoko
My username is basically just a pen name although I have published nothing that I write under. Nick is a shortened version of my middle name and Gorgon is a reference to Crona from Soul Eater, but the name actually came from a dream.

I'm considering legally changing my name to Nick one day, but it's a little to close to my sister's name so maybe not.

Kitcat190

Defoko's Slaves
Defender of Defoko
I typed my name like an idiot tbh//hit

However, everywhere else I go by kitcat190 or n_nSUGARn_n

I really like kitkats, and spelled it as kitcat and then added 190 because I liked it. Then n_nSUGARn_n was my ff username forever so I carry it around some places.

Last edited: