What song cover do you take most pride in ?

aexlyii

Momo's Minion
Haha i make a lot of threads like this asking other people for things---- rip
i hope im throwing this in the right place. but anyway !
im super curious what covers you guys have done that you take pride in, either at one point or right now ! i'd love to hear them, so if you like feel free to share !

I'll share mine as well; a few days ago i did a cover of Leia Cinematic Remix with Momiji and i thought i did a good job on it.

thibaud76200

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
For me it would be my recent cover of Magician's Operation with Mawarine Shuu. All those effects hgnnn

fmccaddy12

Ritsu's Renegades
Defender of Defoko
It's hard to say what cover I'm most proud of, but if I had to pick a couple....

SCARYCHEWINGGUM

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I have a couple I'm really happy with.

One is a cover of Stronger than You from Steven Universe.

And the other is a cover of Atolses Kiwi - there are a few errors here and there but overall I'm really proud of it.

I'll probably redo this later since now I've oto'd the bank correctly.

IrisFlower

Precious Flower with Thorns
Supporter
Defender of Defoko
I have two that I like to personally show off as my best ones. One for Vocaloid and one for UTAU.

The first is my cover of Tsuntsun Gokko I did with Megurine Luka cause compared to my first cover with her there's a huge leap in improvement:

And the second is my cover of From Y to Y with Macne Nana 2S and my UTAU Iris Libra becuse of the enormous amounts of effort I put into the UST and harmonies:

Last edited:

Miramiee

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
Tuning wise, this the cover I really, really love. It was my first time trying to imitate another singer's singing style that I really admired. My friend told me she sounded realistic if your mind was tired enough haha:

But overall? My Undead Enemy cover omg. I used Miku, vFlower, AND my utau. It was a pain to tune and mix but it came out super super good imo (for my first time actually TUNING in vocaloid).

Meta

Ruko's Ruffians
Defender of Defoko
I'm still pretty proud of my English Outer Science cover with Miles. I think the English sounds pretty good for the most part, haha, and he just hits those high notes really well...