What have you been playing lately?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Cupcake, Apr 17, 2016.

1. Haichou

Haichou Tutor Tutor Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Ace Attorney, though I'm trying as hard as I can to stop. It's not working ;v;
    I also play Animal Crossing: New Leaf a lot, and I got into Pokémon Mystery Dungeon... At least, until I knocked out my entire party. Currently waiting for those Reviver Seeds!

2. zahra1234

zahra1234 Momo's Minion

Trophy Points
  3. kimchi-tan

kimchi-tan Your local Mikotard Global Mod Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Mandrake Boys because the guy at the game's icon looks like an unrevealed utau of mine :'D and the CG/artwork of the game is so attractive :love: also, if you want to try it out, enter the nickname "kimchi-tan" when they ask you if there was someone who referred the game to you so we can both get 100 stars //shot

Lords Mobile. It was actually one of the offers in Mandrake Boys where you have to download a game and complete a certain action to earn premium currency I need my bishies ok but even if I haven't completed the needed action yet, I got really addicted to the gameplay more than I expected

4. Orbittals

Orbittals Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    On the computer I've been playing (not that recently but still) Ib, Melon Journey, osu! (actually uninstalled now) and Touhou Project 1-6. As for mobile, mostly Cytus and I love hue.

5. partial

partial UTAU English advocate Global Mod Supporter Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    I recently got my hands on Kirby Star Allies so I've been playing a lot of that. It's pretty fun, imo.

I also started Master Mode on BOTW, and, man, I wasn't prepared for it. I've purposefully kept myself in the dark about the changes it has compared to normal mode and it's been a huge struggle to do anything thus far, but it's fine. I like a challenge. Bless the Switch, honestly.

I've been in a huge Umineko mood (well, more than I usually am - it's always a mood) but I haven't gotten around to actually reading any lately. It's on my to do list! My heart feels so different when I think of Umineko. It's not an experience I can compare to any previous ones I've had in my life.

6. OnegaiKudasai

OnegaiKudasai Teto's Territory Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Wall of text incoming!!!

I've never had a gaming console, so I only mainly play mobile games, and I'm pretty bad at gaming in general so I just stick to rhythm games :smile:
    The ones I'm currently playing are:
    • Love Live! School idol Festival- Been playing in the WW server for about 2 years, though recently I haven't been playing as much as I have a year ago... I also did play in the JP side for a while! I'm kinda waiting for All Stars to be released before I decide to let it go :'D I still haven't gotten a UR for each of my best girls Hanayo and Hanamaru though (please come home soon) ;u;
    • Superstar BTS- I was planning to uninstall it because I had a hard time at first (I wasn't used to the controls), but I got an R card of Jin from a free premium pack and Jin is my bias so yeah XD So far the game is fun though it's super competitive with the weekly scoreboards and all ;;;
    • BanG Dream! Girls Band Party- OMG lemme tell you how fast I went to Google Playstore as soon as I heard that the WW version was released because I REALLY liked the game when I tried it out last year!! (but had to uninstall because of storage space) So far everything is good and I love the Live2D integration for the character sprites in it! I think Rinko's my best girl for this game and Roselia's my fave band :D
    So yeah, those are the games I'm currently playing!

7. WyndReed

WyndReed Dareka tasukete! Global Mod Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Yo Live Live peep! Air five!

*Ahem*
    I've been really slowly trying to get through Atelier Sophie and Firis on the vita. I think I've gotten to some really grindy alchemy parts and have been put off by it.

I also recently got back into Love Live School Idol Festival on the Japanese server. I forgot how simple the gameplay is and how welcoming most of the songs are. (Now I have four different rhythm games to switch between. Starlight Stage, Tokyo 7th Sisters, and Bang Dream are the other ones)

OnegaiKudasai likes this.
  8. ReticentResolve

ReticentResolve Ancient Master of Filibustering Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Attack on Titan 2. I don't even really like the anime, but my friend wanted to play together and got me really into the game.

Also playing Fire Emblem Fates on Lunatic. Because I don't have a life.

9. Line Gheist

Line Gheist Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    homebrew shenanigans of mother 3, fire emblem fates. also, devil survivor and 365/2 days kingdom hearts.

10. ReticentResolve

ReticentResolve Ancient Master of Filibustering Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    Omigosh, homebrewing! I did that on Fire Emblem Fates, but they patched it the moment I got it working.

11. Line Gheist

Line Gheist Ruko's Ruffians Defender of Defoko

Trophy Points
    only bummed out I can't do mycastle battles in fates or CFW at the moment. autoupdating is annoying for patches

ReticentResolve likes this.